The People Analytics Analyst is responsible for supporting Healthfirst's strategic analytics, workforce planning and reporting function. This role will serve as an active partner with the Human Resources, I/T and Business teams to develop data driven insights across all HR COEs, e.g., performance, engagement, acquisition, total rewards and workforce planning.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Drive HR Analytics and Reporting Strategy
- Create and support the development of compelling workforce stories and actionable insights through HR business intelligence and data visualization
- Design people metrics reporting and creation of materials for the CHRO and Executive Team, identifying key trends behind people data.
- Develop data-driven analysis to support decision strategic decision making for HR and Business initiatives
- Help to enhance our capability to analyze and "make sense" of large sets of data and translate findings in a visually appealing manner that tell a story and help us make better data driven decisions
- Engage and collaborate with cross-functional experts across all business units
- Support the design of HR Dashboards across all HR functions and business units
- Collaborate with members of HR to identify, standardize and implement data & analytics solutions, including enhanced tools and process improvements
- Work with IT partners to build and maintain the HR data warehouse
- Participate in the development and implementation of the Data Governance function partnering with key stakeholders
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited institution
- Previous work experience working in data analytics, and visualization, business intelligence or analytical consulting
- Proven ability to use data, analytics, and business knowledge to solve complex business problems.
- Ability to translate strategic vision into actionable plans and make decisions with incomplete or imperfect information
- Experienced getting to a v0.5 solution, getting real world feedback, and then iterating to v1.0+ with a continuous improvement mindset
- Advanced Excel skill, ability to understand SQL coding, and hands on experience with one or more BI platforms / visualization tools (PowerBI, etc.)
- Master's degree
- Previous work experience working in HR data analytics
- Future forward visionary who can see where we need to be in 3 years, but who can develop a compelling, practical approach to how we get there starting tomorrow
- Ability to effectively engage and influence wide range of stakeholders as we implement the Workforce Planning initiative
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills and effective presentation skills
- Successful track record of superior service delivery and change management in a global environment
WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. Applicants and employees are considered for positions and are evaluated without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, age, genetic information, military or veteran status, marital status, mental or physical disability or any other protected Federal, State/Province or Local status unrelated to the performance of the work involved.
If you have a disability under the Americans with Disability Act or a similar law and want a reasonable accommodation to assist with your job search or application for employment, please contact us by sending an email to careers@Healthfirst.org or calling 212-519-1798 . In your email please include a description of the accommodation you are requesting and a description of the position for which you are applying. Only reasonable accommodation requests related to applying for a position within Healthfirst Management Services will be reviewed at the e-mail address and phone number supplied. Thank you for considering a career with Healthfirst Management Services.
EEO Law Poster and Supplement
All hiring and recruitment at Healthfirst is transacted with a valid "@healthfirst.org" email address only or from a recruitment firm representing our Company. Any recruitment firm representing Healthfirst will readily provide you with the name and contact information of the recruiting professional representing the opportunity you are inquiring about. If you receive a communication from a sender whose domain is not @healthfirst.org, or not one of our recruitment partners, please be aware that those communications are not coming from or authorized by Healthfirst. Healthfirst will never ask you for money during the recruitment or onboarding process.