Office365 Support Engineer
The Office365 Support Engineer will play a key role in the delivery of high quality technical support for the business. Working closely with the Service Desk and Information Security Team, the Office365 Support Engineer will provide third line technical support, ensuring assigned calls are responded to, diagnosed and resolved swiftly and effectively in line with operational level agreements and service level agreements. He/she will ensure outstanding calls are regularly updated to reflect the current status. The Office365 Support Engineer will implement, maintain and improve technology related to desktop and end user system management. The incumbent will be a strategic thinker with strong technical and analytical skills, excellent problem solving skills and a dedication to resolving problems effectively and efficiently, and minimizing disruptions. This person will have the ability to work successfully with minimal supervision in an atmosphere of multiple projects, shifting priorities and deadline pressures.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Provide technical expertise on Office 365 services: Skype for Business, Microsoft Azure, Multifactor Authentication, Single Sign On
- Maintain accurate documentation processes for areas of responsibility
- Experience administering MDM Microsoft InTune
- Review and respond to security events and alerts
- Research various security incidents, their cause and effects. Work with Service Desk, Desktop Support, Server, Information Security and Network Operations team members as appropriate to troubleshoot, resolve and document specific internal incidents and/or breaches within established SLA's
- Perform vulnerability management activities (identify, prioritize, plan, mitigate) using data derived from vulnerability assessment tools, in-house penetration testing, third party penetration test and audit results. Support audit and compliance activities by providing acceptable evidence of infrastructure controls and supporting information to auditors.
- Image Development Activities: Create, test and develop current workstation images. test, evaluate, and package software and applications for workstation distribution
- Perform patch verification related tasks. Work with operations teams to implement technologies, configurations, software deployments and updates.
- Will present research and may assist in developing long-range plans to address problems. Conduct research and recommend new technology solutions.
- Perform current state assessment, ongoing measurement, and continuous improvement of key security controls for all endpoint devices
- Develop metrics and reporting structure demonstrating ongoing progress towards improvement goals and objectives. Develop software and hardware inventory reporting. Perform routine analysis and reconciliation of inventory.
- Mentor and educate operations team members on secure configuration management and core security controls. Develop configuration standards and propose training and certification baselines
- Record, and where possible, fulfill service requests
- Manage high impact incidents affecting the technology systems and environments
- Maintain an up-to-date level of knowledge with regards to technology, in particular security policies and company standards
- Assist other members of the team when appropriate to complete tasks in the necessary timescale
- Keep abreast of trends in technology and its application to understand current best practice, possible alternative solutions and to support problem solving
- Manage own time to fulfill tasks efficiently, in the correct priority and to the required level of quality, within the context of the objectives supplied by manager
- High School Diploma or GED from an accredited institution
- Must be proficient with Active Directory (Users, Group Policies, Permissions)
- Excellent knowledge of Windows operating System including windows 7/10 VMware is a plus
- Experience working with Active Directory, MS Office, Office 365 administration, O365 services, and Azure, Windows and Mac environments, and a good understanding of networks
- Must have at least 3 years of Desktop Engineering experience
- Must have at least 3 years of SCCM and Intune experience
- Help Desk/Desktop Support and Endpoint security technologies and concepts experience
- Knowledge of Security policies and best practices
- Experience with PowerShell or other scripting tools to integrate technologies and provide seamless solutions
- Excellent verbal and written communication, problem solving and analytical skills, including the ability to produce usable and maintainable documentation
- ITIL Certification
- Microsoft SCCM Certification
- Previous experience of working with ServiceNow or another relevant Service Management tool
- Experience with Microsoft Exchange online desired
- Ability to troubleshoot and resolve break/fix and configurations problems with iMAC, iOS, IPad, Dell PC, HP Laptops
- Time management skills with proven ability to effectively coordinate multiple tasks
- Experience in operations/support in one or more of the following areas: Security, 2-factor authentication, PKI and Disk Encryption technologies
- Implementation of configuration and security settings using Active Directory Group Policy Objects
- Knowledge and experience with related technologies such as mobility, messaging
- Experience in encryption related technology (SSL, full disk encryption) Firewalls, Anti-virus, Content Filtering, Data Loss Prevention, Endpoint Security, and Email
- Security networking certification is preferred (CISSP, CISM, CEH, GPEN)
- Strong understanding of networking protocols and technology (IPv4/6, switching, routing, IPSEC/VPN, MPVPN, WLAN, MPL, 802.1x)
- Advanced knowledge of network security concepts, best practices, and procedures
- Strong background in supporting network and security technologies
Compliance and Regulatory Responsibilities: NA
WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. Applicants and employees are considered for positions and are evaluated without regard to mental or physical disability, race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, genetic information, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status or any other protected Federal, State/Province or Local status unrelated to the performance of the work involved.
If you have a disability under the Americans with Disability Act or a similar law, and want a reasonable accommodation to assist with your job search or application for employment, please contact us by sending an email to careers@Healthfirst.org or calling 212-519-1798 . In your email please include a description of the accommodation you are requesting and a description of the position for which you are applying. Only reasonable accommodation requests related to applying for a position within Healthfirst Management Services will be reviewed at the e-mail address and phone number supplied. Thank you for considering a career with Healthfirst Management Services.
EEO Law Poster and Supplement
Back to top