The Marketing Representative| Medicare Sales, maintains relationships, services our existing customers and secures new customers by consultative selling/marketing and performing all required tasks assigned by the Sales Manager. S/he is responsible for educating and enrolling potential beneficiaries by explaining program benefits in a manner that is compliant with Center for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) and company policies and regulations. The representative will develop a presence in the community and serve as a point of contact for our current members.
- Develop and maintain relationships with prospective members, community leaders, owner hospitals, community partners and current business partners
- Ensure individual enrollment quotas are met based on tenure
- Maintain Healthfirst visibility in the community by monitoring multiple marketing locations and events
- Ensure prospective members are enrolled properly, and all internal and external processes are followed
- Ensure all documentation relative to applications are attached to: i.e. Application, Application Confirmation Form, Scope of Appointment and Application Submission Form
- Communicate with management regarding any recommendation that can make a workflow or process more efficient
- Communicate with management on any activities Healthfirst competitors are engaging in | marketing approach, branding campaign, new designs or benefit changes
- Additional duties as assigned
- Medicaid, Medicare or Commercial Sales experience
- Valid Driver's License and access to personal vehicle
- Valid NY Health & Accident License
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
If you have a disability under the Americans with Disability Act or a similar law and want a reasonable accommodation to assist with your job search or application for employment, please contact us by sending an email to careers@Healthfirst.org or calling 212-519-1798 . In your email please include a description of the accommodation you are requesting and a description of the position for which you are applying. Only reasonable accommodation requests related to applying for a position within Healthfirst Management Services will be reviewed at the e-mail address and phone number supplied. Thank you for considering a career with Healthfirst Management Services.
EEO Law Poster and Supplement
All hiring and recruitment at Healthfirst is transacted with a valid "@healthfirst.org" email address only or from a recruitment firm representing our Company. Any recruitment firm representing Healthfirst will readily provide you with the name and contact information of the recruiting professional representing the opportunity you are inquiring about. If you receive a communication from a sender whose domain is not @healthfirst.org, or not one of our recruitment partners, please be aware that those communications are not coming from or authorized by Healthfirst. Healthfirst will never ask you for money during the recruitment or onboarding process.