The Marketing Technology Specialist will be focused on helping to build, integrate, test, optimize, document, and maintain numerous software platforms used by the marketing department.
The ideal candidate enjoys working with diverse and multi-disciplinary teams to understand process and workflow issues and provide solutions. They are willing to learn new technology platforms and assist as needed to resolve issues or complete tasks in collaboration with marketing operations and digital assets teams.
They enjoy learning new software and technology, and stay informed on best practices by doing independent research and experimentation, and by participating in forums, attending workshops, and establishing personal networks.
Job Description - Duties and Responsibilities:
- Collaborate with multi-disciplinary teams including marketing, operations, digital assets, web development, etc. using a mix of waterfall and agile processes.
- Assist with marketing department process mapping for projects, campaigns, marketing automation, analytics, creative production, and distribution.
- Use process maps to implement workflows in Monday.com and Ziflow.
- Develop and maintain Monday.com platform including user management, calendars, workspaces, dashboards, forms, templates, automations, connections, and mirroring.
- Develop and maintain Ziflow platform including workflows, folders, settings, and user management.
- Write GraphQL queries and help develop custom triggers and actions in Monday.com.
- Write JSON queries and develop webhooks needed to integrate Ziflow and Monday.com.
- Troubleshoot and resolve workflow and platform integration issues.
- Be willing to learn other software platforms to assist with website monitoring and website content updates as needed.
- Set-up and run reports in SiteImprove (website monitoring software), and take actions needed to reduce errors, improve accessibility, and compliance with legal and regulatory requirements.
- Submit and monitor tickets in MotionPoint platform to resolve website language translation issues.
- Monitor sitemaps crawls for errors in Google Search Console and take actions needed to resolve issues.
- Assist with making content updates in a variety of content management systems (CMS) and marketing automation platforms.
- Communicate clearly and concisely - in writing and in meetings - with team members and stakeholders about tasks, project status, timelines, roadblocks, risks, etc.
- Be able to switch tasks as issues arise, and then pick back up where you left off.
- Demonstrate outstanding organizational skills, attention to detail, and a passion for continuous improvement. Document and make recommendations that increase efficiency, streamline processes, and improve the quality of deliverables.
- Demonstrate ability to analyze problems/issues, gather data and information, evaluate, and recommend alternative solutions.
- Be a good teammate. Use discretion, exercise good judgment and resourcefulness, tact, and diplomacy.
- Bachelor's degree in marketing technology related field.
- 2-3 years of experience working in an enterprise environment using both waterfall and agile processes.
- Intermediate to advanced skills with JSON (or ability to demonstrate skills that will make it easy to learn).
- Advanced skills with spreadsheets including pivot tables, VLOOKUP, conditional statements, math, logic, database, and other functions.
- Intermediate skills with Microsoft Suite: Word, PowerPoint, Teams, etc.
- Intermediate to advanced skills with the following software applications (or ability to demonstrate skills that will make it easy to learn):
- Workflow management systems - Monday.com, Ziflow, and RoboHead
- Content management systems - Craft, WordPress
- Experience in the health insurance industry.
- Experience with marketing automation and CRM software.
- Experience with testing and optimization software.
- Familiarity with HTML, CSS, Bootstrap, Figma and other UX/UI applications.
WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. Applicants and employees are considered for positions and are evaluated without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, age, genetic information, military or veteran status, marital status, mental or physical disability or any other protected Federal, State/Province or Local status unrelated to the performance of the work involved.
If you have a disability under the Americans with Disability Act or a similar law and want a reasonable accommodation to assist with your job search or application for employment, please contact us by sending an email to careers@Healthfirst.org or calling 212-519-1798 . In your email please include a description of the accommodation you are requesting and a description of the position for which you are applying. Only reasonable accommodation requests related to applying for a position within Healthfirst Management Services will be reviewed at the e-mail address and phone number supplied. Thank you for considering a career with Healthfirst Management Services.
EEO Law Poster and Supplement
All hiring and recruitment at Healthfirst is transacted with a valid "@healthfirst.org" email address only or from a recruitment firm representing our Company. Any recruitment firm representing Healthfirst will readily provide you with the name and contact information of the recruiting professional representing the opportunity you are inquiring about. If you receive a communication from a sender whose domain is not @healthfirst.org, or not one of our recruitment partners, please be aware that those communications are not coming from or authorized by Healthfirst. Healthfirst will never ask you for money during the recruitment or onboarding process.
- Greater New York City Area (NY, NJ, CT residents): $67,200 - $97,155
- All Other Locations (within approved locations): $59,800 - $88,910
As a candidate for this position, your salary and related elements of compensation will be contingent upon your work experience, education, licenses and certifications, and any other factors Healthfirst deems pertinent to the hiring decision.
In addition to your salary, Healthfirst offers employees a full range of benefits such as, medical, dental and vision coverage, incentive and recognition programs, life insurance, and 401k contributions (all benefits are subject to eligibility requirements). Healthfirst believes in providing a competitive compensation and benefits package wherever its employees work and live.
The hiring range is defined as the lowest and highest salaries that Healthfirst in "good faith" would pay to a new hire, or for a job promotion, or transfer into this role.