- New York, NY
Specializing in insight driven marketing strategy and integrated cross medium marketing planning, this individual will support the acquisition, engagement, and retention of Medicaid, Child Health Plus (CHP), Medicare, and on and off exchange commercial health plan members. Experience in developing member-facing marketing materials preferred. The successful candidate will be a results driven, creative, and detail orientated. This individual will leverage consumer insights and work with internal partners (i.e.: Clinical Quality, Population Health) to develop marketing strategies and integrated marketing plans for specific product lines. This individual needs to be a team player and able to work with and influence cross functional teams to implement marketing tactics including collateral development, stakeholder support, branding activities, and data driven (direct) marketing.
- Leverages consumer insights and past experience with commercial health insurance plans to develop and drive product marketing strategies encompassing multi-channel acquisition, engagement, and retention initiatives. In collaboration with internal partners, (i.e.: clinical quality, product management, member services, sales teams, etc.) builds integrated marketing plans, calendars, and defines appropriate key performance indicators.
- Utilizes strong project management skills to direct the development of marketing materials and campaigns that establish consistent product positioning in the marketplace and clearly communicate the core benefits of our products from the perspective of our customers.
- Tracks, measures, and optimize programs and materials ensuring the continuous improvement of outcomes. Analyzes competitive activity to take advantage of short and long-term opportunities.
- Understands key product features and translates those into proof points and compelling creative. Ensures that all work reflects market strategy, brand voice, and style guidelines.
- Understands direct response principles and applies appropriate calls to action and tracking to campaigns when appropriate.
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited institution
- Understanding of managed care, the healthcare industry or the Affordable Health Care Act.
- Experience in the management and development of marketing collateral.
- Experience creating integrated marketing campaign for both online and offline media channels.
- Experience managing external downstream vendors.
- Familiar with digital marketing strategies
- Familiarity with HEDIS, QARR, Medicare Star Rating System, CAHPS.
- Experience with Salesforce, Marketing Cloud, Marketing Project Management Software
- Master's degree from an accredited institution
WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. Applicants and employees are considered for positions and are evaluated without regard to mental or physical disability, race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, genetic information, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status or any other protected Federal, State/Province or Local status unrelated to the performance of the work involved.
If you have a disability under the Americans with Disability Act or a similar law, and want a reasonable accommodation to assist with your job search or application for employment, please contact us by sending an email to careers@Healthfirst.org or calling 212-519-1798 . In your email please include a description of the accommodation you are requesting and a description of the position for which you are applying. Only reasonable accommodation requests related to applying for a position within Healthfirst Management Services will be reviewed at the e-mail address and phone number supplied. Thank you for considering a career with Healthfirst Management Services.
EEO Law Poster and Supplement
Back to top