Learning Delivery Specialist
- New York, NY
The Learning Delivery Specialist will act as an ambassador in fostering the HF culture and supporting the implementation and delivery of content relevant to enterprise initiatives, business units and strategy. This individual will lead and support learning projects and will be responsible for researching, designing, developing, updating and facilitating classroom and virtual delivery learning events, while partnering with subject matter experts from the business to do so.
- Facilitate and deliver learning events to support the enterprise inclusive of all business units.
- Serve as subject matter expert (SME) in the design and development of learning content partnering with business leaders and the instructional design group.
- Assist with maintaining and updating all learning content materials, ensuring they meet state, federal or organizational criteria.
- Partner and consult with internal organizations to create and execute training plans
- Collaborate and communicate with numerous business units across the enterprise in order to support and help drive change initiatives across the organization.
- Anticipate training development or delivery challenges and work with business owners to identify mitigation strategies.
- Manage learning environment to assess, evaluate and communicate learner content/knowledge transfer and skills application.
- Complete any learning event logistics tasks and communications to ensure successful delivery and implementation of content
- Stay current on assigned business unit policies and procedures
- Utilize all systems and technology to deliver learning, record any data points and produce reports as needed associated with the execution and sustainability for each learning event.
- Contribute to the overall success of the Learning organization by identifying ways to continuously improve the learning process and create leaner evaluations that are used to influence current and future offerings.
- Lead meaningful change and process effectiveness through continuous focus and improvement.
- Act as a subject matter expert for process document creation.
- Additional responsibilities as assigned.
- High School diploma or GED equivalent from an accredited institution
- Previous work experience as a trainer with emphasis on standard operating procedure based, business process outsourcing and multiple technology systems instruction
- Extensive experience facilitating learning and delivering presentations required
- Ability to master subject matter and become a product expert
- Ability to communicate with audiences at varying levels
- Ability to manage cross-functional projects and deliver on identified milestones, communicating with key stakeholders, and measuring success while acknowledging areas of improvement.
- Expertise/willingness to learn latest trends within learning delivery, adult learning principles, organizational development and related areas.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office software applications (i.e. Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook)
- Ability to communicate in English verbally and in writing.
- Ability to work independently, organize, plan and effectively manage time
- Flexibility to travel out of state to company office locations, vendor sites and other work locations for onsite delivery 25 - 50% of job requirement.
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited institution, preferred focus study area in Education, Healthcare Administration, Learning and Development or relatable field.
- Ideal candidate will have a minimum 5 years of experience in Training or Healthcare/Health Plan sales environment.
- Experience with Learning Management Systems (LMS)
WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. Applicants and employees are considered for positions and are evaluated without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, age, genetic information, military or veteran status, marital status, mental or physical disability or any other protected Federal, State/Province or Local status unrelated to the performance of the work involved.
If you have a disability under the Americans with Disability Act or a similar law and want a reasonable accommodation to assist with your job search or application for employment, please contact us by sending an email to careers@Healthfirst.org or calling 212-519-1798 . In your email please include a description of the accommodation you are requesting and a description of the position for which you are applying. Only reasonable accommodation requests related to applying for a position within Healthfirst Management Services will be reviewed at the e-mail address and phone number supplied. Thank you for considering a career with Healthfirst Management Services.
EEO Law Poster and Supplement
Back to top