HRBP Manager - Operations
Healthfirst's HR Business Partners are the organizations 'culture architects' delivering human capital solutions to enable our business. The HRBP (Manager) leads and manages the full suite of talent lifecycle activity by partnering with senior level business leaders to deliver complex solutions across a defined segment of a large business unit, developed in concert with colleagues throughout HR.
The HRBP Manager leads change management and manages HR related internal and external communications. As a member of the business segment's leadership team, the HRBP shares responsibility for achieving business goals and delivery targets.
The HRBP Manager applies HR expertise, deep knowledge of the assigned business unit, key employees and business processes to deliver value to Healthfirst and its members.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Proactively supports and directs the delivery of all HR and Change Management strategies, initiatives and processes for a defined segment of a business.
- Builds a strong business relationship with leadership team and serves as a key adviser enabling strong management and leadership across the business.
- Facilitates the design and implementation of "best solutions" that fuel engagement: faster, better, cheaper processes and tools; the health of our population of members; profitable growth and our culture.
- Actively identifies gaps, and proposes and implements change plans necessary to cover risks and drive performance (hi-potential; succession planning; performance calibration; corrective action; employee engagement; recognition; rewards; talent sourcing/pipeline/acquisition; employee integration; contribution development).
- Provokes positive change in people management and designs and maintains the vitality of the business unit.
- Challenges the organizational structure and approach and proposes impactful change (organization design; job definition; job description; market parity).
- Owns the HR brand, delivering the whole HR capability.
- Serves as a role model for the organization's Culture drivers; dreams big and plans wisely; breaks down the walls; thinks critically, speaks up and delivers with pride; inspires through trust and leads by example; and is unstoppable.
- Facilitate monthly one-on-one meetings to be scheduled in advance and on a consistent basis with direct reports to support clear open communication, trust and aligning goals with business strategy and performance expectations.
- Previous work experience as an HR Business Partner and strong subject matter expertise in 2 or more of the following core areas: HR Generalist; Compensation; Benefits; Rewards & Recognition; Healthcare Management; Organization Design; Learning & Development; Performance Management; Business Process Design; Leadership Development; Labor Relations; Recruiting; Talent Sourcing; Employee Engagement; Succession Planning; or Management.
- Critical thinker with demonstrated analytical problem solving skills
- Proven written, verbal and presentation skills
- Conversant with Labor Law and knowledgeable about marketplace HR trends
- Proven effective in developing trust and building partnerships at the Division/Business unit level
- Bachelor's Degree from an accredited institution
- Prior experience as an HRBP
- Broad experience across several functional areas or businesses with strong subject matter expertise in Performance Management; Business Process Design; Leadership Development; Recruiting; Talent Sourcing; Employee Engagement
- Prior experience with Project Management and Change Management Skills
- Strong Business Acumen
- Strong Time Management and Priorities Management Skills
- Master's Degree from an accredited institution
WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. Applicants and employees are considered for positions and are evaluated without regard to mental or physical disability, race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, genetic information, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status or any other protected Federal, State/Province or Local status unrelated to the performance of the work involved.
If you have a disability under the Americans with Disability Act or a similar law, and want a reasonable accommodation to assist with your job search or application for employment, please contact us by sending an email to careers@Healthfirst.org or calling 212-519-1798 . In your email please include a description of the accommodation you are requesting and a description of the position for which you are applying. Only reasonable accommodation requests related to applying for a position within Healthfirst Management Services will be reviewed at the e-mail address and phone number supplied. Thank you for considering a career with Healthfirst Management Services.
EEO Law Poster and Supplement
Back to top