Healthcare Analyst - SQL Programmer
- New York, NY
Positioned in the Finance Department, the Healthcare Analyst - SQL Programmer will be responsible for creating and maintaining programs to assist with Medicare risk adjustment activity. This is a great opportunity to use your programming skills to drive revenue and positively impact member care. The environment is team-oriented, and you will learn in detail how data impacts decision making.
- Create and maintain SQL based programs.
- Develop reports for upper-level management.
- Query large data sets - summarize and present using Excel or Tableau.
- Create documentation to satisfy regulatory requirement for internal and external auditing.
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited institution.
- Experience developing programs using SQL.
- Previous work experience querying large data sets and performing multiple joins.
- Familiarity with advanced MS Excel functions and pivot tables
- Ability to communicate effectively and work well in a team-oriented environment.
- Master's degree from an accredited institution with a concentration in Actuarial Sciences, Applied Mathematics or Statistics.
- Analytical work experience within the healthcare industry.
- SQL or Base SAS certification
WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. Applicants and employees are considered for positions and are evaluated without regard to mental or physical disability, race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, genetic information, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status or any other protected Federal, State/Province or Local status unrelated to the performance of the work involved.
If you have a disability under the Americans with Disability Act or a similar law, and want a reasonable accommodation to assist with your job search or application for employment, please contact us by sending an email to careers@Healthfirst.org or calling 212-519-1798 . In your email please include a description of the accommodation you are requesting and a description of the position for which you are applying. Only reasonable accommodation requests related to applying for a position within Healthfirst Management Services will be reviewed at the e-mail address and phone number supplied. Thank you for considering a career with Healthfirst Management Services.
EEO Law Poster and Supplement
Back to top