- New York, NY
The Healthcare Analyst supports the Network and Risk model department in performing functions that enable key business processes and practices. The incumbent of this position will interact with divisional subject matter experts, Network, and IT and other areas of the organization to provide support in various tasks related to achieving business objectives. The Healthcare Analyst will contribute to a broad set of projects across the department. This position requires an individual with emerging skills in the areas of Network and healthcare, and be someone who enjoys working in a fast paced and challenging environment.
Job Duties & Responsibilities:
- Provide support to the Provider Organizations performance improvement work groups.
- Monitor costs and revenue trends for Provider Organizations and assist in understanding trends.
- Understand and analyze impacts of new program changes.
- Responsible for creating, modifying, and updating analysis for Provider Organizations.
- Respond to ad-hoc requests from Network Management, Provider Organizations and physician groups. The requests include, but are not limited to, claims reports, Primary Care Physician Excess Medical Revenue (EMR) reports, and regulatory reports.
- Responsible for contract analysis and fee schedule modeling.
- Maintain current project logs and work plans on assignments.
- Current or previous work experience with a Health insurance company
- Experience with analyzing medical cost and utilization trends
- Knowledge of Medicaid and Medicare programs
- Advance skills in SAS
WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. Applicants and employees are considered for positions and are evaluated without regard to mental or physical disability, race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, genetic information, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status or any other protected Federal, State/Province or Local status unrelated to the performance of the work involved.
If you have a disability under the Americans with Disability Act or a similar law, and want a reasonable accommodation to assist with your job search or application for employment, please contact us by sending an email to careers@Healthfirst.org or calling 212-519-1798 . In your email please include a description of the accommodation you are requesting and a description of the position for which you are applying. Only reasonable accommodation requests related to applying for a position within Healthfirst Management Services will be reviewed at the e-mail address and phone number supplied. Thank you for considering a career with Healthfirst Management Services.
EEO Law Poster and Supplement
Back to top