Director, Marketing Retention
This role will report directly to the Vice President of Marketing - Member Engagement, Retention, and Customer Experience. The Director of Marketing Retention is a marketing leader and business leader with extensive experience building compelling retention strategies, leading programs to improve the overall member experience and digital-first marketing programs. The Director of Marketing Retention will lead strategy across all Healthfirst business lines including Medicare, Medicaid and commercial products.
- Lead the retention marketing team responsible for member retention, and member-facing campaigns supporting brand connection.
- Create and lead campaigns supporting member retention identifying and optimizing owned, earned, and paid-media channels.
- Drive awareness, analysis and targeting, developing retention and other marketing assets to support sales and quality
- Lead digital transformation within coordinated retention strategy
- Creating a nimble and responsive team to drive member retention and engagement and support communications/engagement
- Develop and execute annual and long-range membership retention and engagement plans based on in-depth understanding of market segmentation, market trends, member needs, and competitive position
- Collaborate with sales, community engagement, service center, clinical and delivery system engagement teams to support member retention processes.
- Work with vendors to optimize vendor relationships and provide overall vendor management.
- Develop metrics and use data science to show the relationship between how customers interacted with Healthfirst and how that correlates to effect retention campaigns
- Establish a methodology and standards around documenting processes and their relevant pain points and areas of opportunity/improvement
- Previous experience in progressive leadership roles in marketing, including team building and leadership-- as well as prior experience portfolio that demonstrates both strategic thinking and ability to execute tactically
- Previous experience in the healthcare industry - hospital system or provider group, life sciences, clinical research, HIT, insurance, etc.
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited institution
- Influential oral communication skills - one on one, groups
- Strong project and budget management skills, including the ability to independently manage and execute complex projects end-to-end
- Experience using tools for marketing reporting, analytics, and marketing automation
- 7+ years in progressive leadership roles in marketing, including team building and leadership-- as well as prior experience portfolio that demonstrates both strategic thinking and ability to execute tactically
WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. Applicants and employees are considered for positions and are evaluated without regard to mental or physical disability, race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, genetic information, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status or any other protected Federal, State/Province or Local status unrelated to the performance of the work involved.
If you have a disability under the Americans with Disability Act or a similar law, and want a reasonable accommodation to assist with your job search or application for employment, please contact us by sending an email to careers@Healthfirst.org or calling 212-519-1798 . In your email please include a description of the accommodation you are requesting and a description of the position for which you are applying. Only reasonable accommodation requests related to applying for a position within Healthfirst Management Services will be reviewed at the e-mail address and phone number supplied. Thank you for considering a career with Healthfirst Management Services.
EEO Law Poster and Supplement
Back to top