Bilingual Complete Care Specialist
- New York, NY
The Complete Care Specialist is responsible for developing and maintaining relationships, leads, and new business using consultative selling/marketing. This role serves as the key player in educating Medicare Advantage and Medicaid Advantage Plus (MAP) benefits to potential members in a manner that is compliant with Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) and Healthfirst's policies. The Complete Care Specialist is a pivotal presence in the community and point|of|contact for current members.
- Ensure prospective members are enrolled properly and all internal and external processes are followed. Use successfully the electronic pen technology ensure that the applications are electronically submitted.
- Must ensure that extra documents relative to the applications are faxed and submitted to the Enrollment Department such as, termination letter from another Medicaid Advantage Plan, Durable Power of Attorney, etc.
- Must enter all information into electronic book of business and supplying supporting documentation to all new enrollees (copy of: application, Low-Income Subsidy ""LIS"" letter, a summary of benefit, and etc). Communication, Listening & Speaking
- Adjust communication style to suit the skill level of the audience such as, family members, care givers, social workers, colleagues and anyone that will need to participate on behalf of the member during the sales process. Identify the prospective member(s) comprehension of products and services being discussed through varied techniques.
- Develop and nurture relationships with prospective members, community leaders, owner hospitals, community partners, and current business partners. Must generate referrals to the Medicare Advantage and Medicaid Advantage Plus (MAP) plans to ensure individual enrollment quotas are met based on tenure. Required to attend all Sales Meetings and gatherings. Must submit three reports daily: Plan of Action, Mid-day, and End-of-day.
- Understand the importance of interacting with others in professional situations, sharing useful knowledge, and developing long-term mutually beneficial relationships with others in the organization to maximize benefits to the organization.
- Participate and help organize formal and informal networking events, interact with professionals within and across organizations, exchange useful information with co-workers, and develop relationships with key internal stakeholders.
- Attend multiple networking events (e.g., seminars and conferences) while sharing useful information obtained with other organization members and colleagues collaborating to draw on an existing pool of network resources.
- Establish partnerships with peers to carry-out joint marketing efforts of shared sites. Stay well-informed on all recent changes in regulations, recent training sessions, changes in workflow, and changes to Healthfirst benefits. Required on a routine basis to achieve a passing score on post and on-going quizzes, attend refresher training, and participate in administrative audits. When summoned by the Special Investigation Unit (SIU) of Healthfirst you will be adequately prepared, forthcoming with information and cooperative in answering questions using your electronic Blackberry and/or soft copies if applicable.
- Minimize the amount of mistakes in the field and take ownership of miscalculations by learning from it.
- Follow Company, CMS and state guidelines relative to Complete Care including all enrollment procedures.
- Take personal responsibility to complete all online training in regards to HIPPA, Marketing and Compliance regulations.
- Must be able to adapt to various software used by Healthfirst, maintain an electronic book of business, research participating providers, and communicate with internal departments via MS Outlook while safeguarding all Company issued equipment.
- Must keep an open line of communication with Healthfirst Site Development business unit. This will consist of informing of any organization that could be a suitable business partner for Healthfirst or any upcoming events you want to attend.
- Must work in a concerted manner with Network Development and communicate to them any providers that we should attempt to recruit. Ensure Network Development Representatives are abreast on any outstanding issues relative to any of our participating providers.
- Additionally, it requires staying abreast of the changes in the industry and passing a post/on-going training exam, as well as, ensuring your staff are informed of any changes/updates.
- High School Diploma/GED equivalent
- New York State Life Accident (optional) & Health License (Mandatory)
- Experience in selling Medicare Advantage, MLTC, or Integrated Products
- Experience working with provider network/hospital
- Bilingual - English AND one or more language
- Valid Driver's License and access to personal vehicle depending on the territory
- Demonstrable MS Excel or other spreadsheet software (e.g. Google Sheets) skills: ability to create and use Excel reports to manage information by using features such as search/find, sort/filter, formatting, inserting columns/rows/field, creating additional worksheets/tabs, formulas, and creating pivot tables
- Comfortable using different types of technology
WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. Applicants and employees are considered for positions and are evaluated without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, age, genetic information, military or veteran status, marital status, mental or physical disability or any other protected Federal, State/Province or Local status unrelated to the performance of the work involved.
If you have a disability under the Americans with Disability Act or a similar law and want a reasonable accommodation to assist with your job search or application for employment, please contact us by sending an email to careers@Healthfirst.org or calling 212-519-1798 . In your email please include a description of the accommodation you are requesting and a description of the position for which you are applying. Only reasonable accommodation requests related to applying for a position within Healthfirst Management Services will be reviewed at the e-mail address and phone number supplied. Thank you for considering a career with Healthfirst Management Services.
EEO Law Poster and Supplement
All hiring and recruitment at Healthfirst is transacted with a valid "@healthfirst.org" email address only or from a recruitment firm representing our Company. Any recruitment firm representing Healthfirst will readily provide you with the name and contact information of the recruiting professional representing the opportunity you are inquiring about. If you receive a communication from a sender whose domain is not @healthfirst.org, or not one of our recruitment partners, please be aware that those communications are not coming from or authorized by Healthfirst. Healthfirst will never ask you for money during the recruitment or onboarding process.
Back to top