This role will report directly to the Vice President of Marketing - Member Engagement, Retention, and Customer Experience. The AVP of Personalization is a senior marketing leader and business leader with extensive experience building compelling customer experience, member engagement and retention strategies, leading programs to improve the overall member experience and digital-first marketing programs. The candidate will serve as enterprise leader for customer journey transformation and play a critical role driving the structure, hiring and ongoing management of an evolving personalized member experience. Areas of focus will include: customer experience design, journey mapping, analytical framework and business transformation.
- Creating a nimble and responsive team to drive personalized member experience throughout the organization.
- Lead development of member personas based on line of business and defined health outcomes.
- Lead design teams to build future state journeys rooted in member needs.
- Support engagement around clinical measures that drive the organization's Quality STARS outcomes/measures.
- Identify insights that drive actions to improve Customer Experience. Understand common member pain points, assist in defining solutions, and bring them to life across Healthfirst. Reports progress across the organization as respect to Healthfirst progress towards customer centricity via enterprise KPIs.
- Identify and create areas of differentiation in the Healthfirst experience and define tactics to deliver on growth, engagement, and retention improvements because of that vision.
- Align Healthfirst business strategy with customer journeys and articulate how improved customer interactions will benefit the organization including outlining scope of the task.
- Lead transformation within organization to support different journeys and create road maps supported by an eco-system of employees, vendors, technology, and business processes.
- Develop metrics and use data science to show the relationship between how customers interacted with Healthfirst, how they perceived the interaction, and what they did as a result.
- Establish a methodology and standards around documenting processes and their relevant pain points and areas of opportunity/improvement
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited institution or equivalent experience.
- Previous experience in progressive leadership roles in marketing, including team building and leadership-- as well as prior experience portfolio that demonstrates both strategic thinking and ability to execute tactically
- Industry experience in member engagement, customer experience, journey mapping, creating road maps, demand generation, marketing tech, or ad tech, and/or experience marketing healthcare insurance or services
- Strong skills in customer journey maps, experience mapping, persona development, user story digital transformation development
- 10+ years in progressive leadership roles in marketing, including team building and leadership-- as well as prior experience portfolio that demonstrates both strategic thinking and ability to execute tactically
- Strong understanding of Consumer Experience and User Experience methodologies and trends (CX and UX). Able to define the experience across channels and touchpoints.
- Proven track record of driving customer experience initiative in a matrix environment and managing enterprise experience design.
- Strong project leadership results oriented and able to create clarity around an aligned visio
- Influential oral communication skills - one on one, groups
- Strong project and budget management skills, including the ability to independently manage and execute complex projects end-to-end
- Experience using tools for marketing reporting, analytics, and marketing automation
- Prior role in the healthcare industry - hospital system or provider group, life sciences, clinical research, HIT, insurance, etc.
WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. Applicants and employees are considered for positions and are evaluated without regard to mental or physical disability, race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, genetic information, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status or any other protected Federal, State/Province or Local status unrelated to the performance of the work involved.
If you have a disability under the Americans with Disability Act or a similar law, and want a reasonable accommodation to assist with your job search or application for employment, please contact us by sending an email to careers@Healthfirst.org or calling 212-519-1798 . In your email please include a description of the accommodation you are requesting and a description of the position for which you are applying. Only reasonable accommodation requests related to applying for a position within Healthfirst Management Services will be reviewed at the e-mail address and phone number supplied. Thank you for considering a career with Healthfirst Management Services.
EEO Law Poster and Supplement
Back to top