AVP Marketing Communications
- New York, NY
The Assistant Vice President, Marketing Communications, is a senior marketing and business leader with extensive experience leading the creative execution of marketing communications to achieve brand objectives across all touch points - advertising, sponsorships, customer and provider experience, etc. (managing external creative agencies, and in-house creative teams). This leader demonstrates a passion and expertise for both strategic thinking and operational execution as he/she leads the strategy and execution of all marketing communications efforts to achieve growth, NPS, quality and customer experience objectives. Key is a focus on creating a progressive, forward-leaning, high-energy, innovative, and creative environment to generate ideas, growth and divergent thinking.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Leverage market and competitive intelligence to build and execute strategies to ensure that every Healthfirst marketing campaign delivers on our brand promise.
- Transform marketing communications function to a digital-first orientation and support growth objectives along with achieving market share, brand awareness, and NPS goals.
- Represent and serve as spokesperson for the Healthfirst brand- establishing processes to ensure consistency in terms of style, quality and tone of voice for specific audiences and optimized for search and user experience. Collaborate with sales, growth, quality, DSE teams and service center teams to support a consistent brand experience.
- Oversight of Marketing Operations team ensuring effective, timely and compliant project development management in support of enterprise-wide goals and objectives.
- Oversight of Translations team ensuring relevant, timely and compliant translations in support of enterprise-wide goals and objectives.
- Build and manage in-house creative team (graphic design, copy, video production, digital) and oversee all external creative agencies; Provide high quality briefs and ensure creative work is fully aligned with brand and broader marketing goals.
- Responsible for overall marketing communications budget oversight with accountability for results (including all print production, mailing, etc.)
- Analyze and interpret internal, market and competitor information utilizing technology as appropriate; identifies underlying drivers of change and trends as base for future scenarios.
- Develop and execute annual and long-range marketing plans based on in-depth understanding of market segmentation, market trends, member needs, and competitive position.
- Coordination with public and community relations, marketing acquisition and retention and all department teams to align efforts
- Bachelor's degree
- Demonstrated experience in progressive leadership roles in marketing communications, including team building and leadership-- as well as prior experience portfolio that demonstrates both strategic thinking and ability to execute tactically
- Proven track record of marketing growth success.
- Industry experience in media, broadcast, digital publishing, demand generation, marketing tech, or ad tech, and/or experience marketing healthcare insurance or services.
- Experience marketing in a B2B context with both broker partners and direct sales force
- Strong ability to find the right mix of marketing up and down the funnel, balancing awareness tactics with demand harvesting tactics
- Prior role in the healthcare industry - hospital system or provider group, life sciences, clinical research, insurance, etc.
- Influential oral communication skills - one on one, groups
- Strong project and budget management skills, including the ability to independently manage and execute complex projects end-to-end
- Demonstrated experience in developing, implementing and optimizing digital marketing strategies (SEO, SEM, and social media (paid and organic)
WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. Applicants and employees are considered for positions and are evaluated without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, age, genetic information, military or veteran status, marital status, mental or physical disability or any other protected Federal, State/Province or Local status unrelated to the performance of the work involved.
If you have a disability under the Americans with Disability Act or a similar law and want a reasonable accommodation to assist with your job search or application for employment, please contact us by sending an email to careers@Healthfirst.org or calling 212-519-1798 . In your email please include a description of the accommodation you are requesting and a description of the position for which you are applying. Only reasonable accommodation requests related to applying for a position within Healthfirst Management Services will be reviewed at the e-mail address and phone number supplied. Thank you for considering a career with Healthfirst Management Services.
EEO Law Poster and Supplement
All hiring and recruitment at Healthfirst is transacted with a valid "@healthfirst.org" email address only or from a recruitment firm representing our Company. Any recruitment firm representing Healthfirst will readily provide you with the name and contact information of the recruiting professional representing the opportunity you are inquiring about. If you receive a communication from a sender whose domain is not @healthfirst.org, or not one of our recruitment partners, please be aware that those communications are not coming from or authorized by Healthfirst. Healthfirst will never ask you for money during the recruitment or onboarding process.
Back to top