Accounts Payable Analyst
Responsible for processing all Corporate Operating expense invoices which includes the processing of Purchase Order (PO) & NonPO operating vendor invoices for all entities.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Processes operating expense invoices by scanning and indexing documents into Imaging System to be transferred to the AX Dynamics Accounting System for recording to GL
- Ensures accurate GL account coding and directs invoices to the appropriate approver for payment processing approval.
- Ensures accurate and timely processing of invoices entered into the Accounts Payable module before posting the transaction to the General Ledger for payment processing.
- Audits and reviews employee expense reports in Concur; confirms compliance with company policy & procedures; directs expense report accordingly, for payment or revision as necessary.
- Reviews and resolves vendor issues with vendors and intra-departmental staffers.
- Performs research of outstanding invoice payments, completes payment upon confirmation.
- Confirms Contract and/or Purchase Order exist for monthly payment invoices.
- Assists with special projects and Ad hoc reports as requested (i.e. 1099 processes).
- Associates degree
- Accounts Payable experience
- Knowledge and understanding of the effect of debits and credits
- Ability to create and maintain Excel spreadsheets for analysis purposes
- Ability to prioritize duties while understanding the need to be flexible to address issues
- Ability to communicate both verbally & written
- Bachelor's Degree
- Experience using AX DYNAMICS, Great Plains and any Imaging Systems
WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. Applicants and employees are considered for positions and are evaluated without regard to mental or physical disability, race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, genetic information, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status or any other protected Federal, State/Province or Local status unrelated to the performance of the work involved.
If you have a disability under the Americans with Disability Act or a similar law, and want a reasonable accommodation to assist with your job search or application for employment, please contact us by sending an email to careers@Healthfirst.org or calling 1-212-801-6000. In your email please include a description of the accommodation you are requesting and a description of the position for which you are applying. Only reasonable accommodation requests related to applying for a position within Healthfirst Management Services will be reviewed at the e-mail address and phone number supplied. Thank you for considering a career with Healthfirst Management Services.
EEO Law Poster and Supplement
Back to top