The DSRIP Project Director will direct interdepartmental groups and apply in|depth knowledge to strategize, develop and implement DSRIP and VBP projects with Performing Provider Systems (PPS), VBP contractors, Community Based Organizations (CBOs), and other contracting entities focused on system wide healthcare transformation. This role will serve as the company's subject matter expert on DSRIP and VBP policy and requirements, and effectively communicate that information to internal stakeholders to support strategic decision making.
- Work cross-functionally to lead interdepartmental teams of internal and external stakeholders to meet project deliverables
- NYS DOH DSRIP and VBP roadmap expertise and deep understanding of the requirements and their organizational impact
- Apply subject matter expertise to distill policies regarding DSRIP, VBP and other relevant guidance into summaries and briefings for senior executives
- Work with Clinical Partnerships, Care Management, Behavioral Health, Data Insights, Population Health, Clinical Quality, Legal and other internal stakeholders to align resources and deliver on the project objectives
- Support various project implementation and complete additional administrative duties as applicable
- Provide task oversight of program manager duties
- Understand HEDIS/QARR quality measures and demonstrate competence in presenting results
- Exposure to multiple functions especially clinical, finance
- Strong project management skills
- Bachelor's degree
- Experience working with an executive suite
- Experience in functioning in a high demand matrixed environment
- Understand Healthfirst's business model and products, and how they impact the nature of this role
Compliance & Regulatory Responsibilities
- Maintain HIPAA compliance regulations in all aspects of work and ensure these regulations are reflected in contractual agreements with PPS partners and other contracted entities
WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. Applicants and employees are considered for positions and are evaluated without regard to mental or physical disability, race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, genetic information, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status or any other protected Federal, State/Province or Local status unrelated to the performance of the work involved.
If you have a disability under the Americans with Disability Act or a similar law, and want a reasonable accommodation to assist with your job search or application for employment, please contact us by sending an email to careers@Healthfirst.org or calling 212-519-1798 . In your email please include a description of the accommodation you are requesting and a description of the position for which you are applying. Only reasonable accommodation requests related to applying for a position within Healthfirst Management Services will be reviewed at the e-mail address and phone number supplied. Thank you for considering a career with Healthfirst Management Services.
EEO Law Poster and Supplement
Back to top