Tier 1 Support Specialist
We are seeking a Tier I Support Specialist to provide analysis and consultation on technical issues related to the software platforms for our Contingent Talent Management TM solutions. This includes diagnosing the issue, testing workaround solutions, identifying best practice deficiencies, and consulting with clients on these workarounds and best practices.
Additional Selling Points:
Opportunity to Build:Due to our growth and expansion, you will have the unique opportunity to assist with the development of additional processes as we continue to expand our Contingent Talent Management SM solution.
Entrepreneurial Culture: You will be working with serial entrepreneurs that value innovative market approaches and strong critical thinking abilities.
Growth Market:We provide a niche, premier SaaS offering to the hottest industry vertical - Healthcare - with very little direct competition.
Work/Life:I know. Every organization says they have a great work/life culture BUT . . . Our clients pay us for results (not work hours), we provide complete autonomy to deliver results that seamlessly fit into your lifestyle.
Reporting directly to our General Manager of Contingent Talent Management, this position will work out of our newly acquired Addison, TX location!
As a Tier I Support Specialist, you'll have the opportunity to;
- Serve as liaison between Client Services and Engineering, escalating items to Tier II as appropriate
- Assess the configuration of client systems and modify the software or recommend modifications to solve business needs
- Analyze system functionality and consult with product design and engineering to ensure the correct outcome
- Test and validate software modifications prior to implementing in test or production sites
- Consult with clients on issue status, workaround, and best practice via e-mail and phone
- Consult with clients to ensure best practice software configuration and workflow methodology is being followed
- Provide client services team with clear explanations, or workarounds by creatingscripts (updates, deletes, and inserts) to modify or correct data due to system defects, data corruption, or user error
- Analyze the clients' use of reports compared to the system functionality and advise on any necessary changes
- Review the stored procedures and SQL statements to ensure the system is functioning as specified in the design documents
- Create training material, forum posts, and white papers on system functionality and usability of the system for both internal and external clients
- Mentor and train peers on HealthcareSource processes, procedures and solutions
- 0-3 years of experience in a Tier I support role or equivalent experience with technical support
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Desire to build rapport with clients provide superior customer service
- Ability to prioritize and complete multiple tasks in a fast-paced, client focused environment
- Eager to work in a fast paced environment where every day offers diverse questions
- Aptitude for problem solving and attention to detail
- Strong communication, analytical, and problem solving skills to interact with clients and solve complex technical issues
- Ability to explain technical matters to non-technical people
- Knowledge of the healthcare staffing industry or basic payroll/accounting principles is a plus
- Ability to write intermediate SQL scripts to manipulate data or return information is a plus
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Mathematics, or a related field is a plus
With more than 3,000 healthcare clients, HealthcareSource is the leading provider of talent management solutions for the healthcare industry. The HealthcareSource Quality Talent Suite SM helps healthcare organizations build a Patient-Centered Workforce TM by selecting, aligning, continuously developing and retaining highly-engaged people. The company's cloud-based platform of software, content, services and analytics includes applicant tracking, reference checking, behavioral and skills-based competency assessments, compensation analysis, performance and learning management, eLearning courseware, education and advisory services. A private company focused exclusively on the healthcare industry, HealthcareSource consistently earns high marks for client satisfaction and retention. HealthcareSource has been regularly ranked as a leader by KLAS Research for Talent Management, in addition to recognition in Healthcare Informatics 100, Modern Healthcare's "Healthcare's Hottest," Inc. 5005000, Deloitte Technology Fast 500, and Becker's "150 Great Places to Work in Healthcare" list.
HealthcareSource is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against qualified applicants with regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, handicap, or veteran status.
Meet Some of HealthcareSource's Employees
Senior Software Engineer, Team Lead
Swathi heads HealthcareSource’s Developmental Operations Team. She architects the newest software features of its progressive line of assessment products by reviewing and refining its technology tools.
Back to top