Technical Project Manager
We are looking for a Technical Project Manager to provide technical project planning, management and oversight of key initiatives within HealthcareSources's SaaS products using Agile processes. The Technical Project Manager will be responsible for managing milestones, schedules, stakeholder expectations, regular status communications and processes required to track and deliver projects, as well as communicating and mitigating risks in the context of time-to-market requirements.
Additional Selling Points:
- Opportunity to Build: Bring your creativity to our table! We aren't just looking for innovative thinkers - we want to see you execute those ideas, too. Watching your idea come to life is a rewarding experience!
- Entrepreneurial Culture: You will be working with professionals that value innovative market approaches and strong critical thinking abilities.
- Professional Development: Take advantage of the opportunity to attend conferences, meet-ups, and formal training that will elevate your technical knowledge.
- Work/Life: I know. Every organization says they have a great work/life culture BUT . . . Our clients pay us for results (not work hours), we provide complete autonomy to deliver results that seamlessly fit into your lifestyle.
Reporting directly to our Program Manager, this position will work out of our Woburn, MA location.
As a Technical Project Manager, you'll have the opportunity to:
- Drive the entire product lifecycle: Work closely with product managers, business owners, software engineering managers, design leads, software engineers, QA, SREs, operations managers, support, and other critical stakeholders to get high-quality products and features through the software project lifecycle (build, test and release on time) as agilely as possible.
- Manage project schedules: Clarify and drive project commitments and priorities, establish and maintain clear chains of accountability, while clearly communicating to project stakeholders
- Address bottlenecks: Provide escalation management, anticipate and make tradeoffs, balance the business needs versus technical constraints, and encourage risk-taking behavior to maximize the business benefit
- Understand release interdependencies: Drive towards solutions for delivering complex, multi-tiered cloud systems
- Take responsibility: Own cross-functional project & product milestones, keeping up the high momentum of our fast-paced environment
- Partner with multiple teams: Reconcile the priorities of multiple cross-functional teams to ensure the timely delivery of products, and establish trust across all stakeholders
- Relationship management: Liase between executives and all levels of management while building relationships that help to support project goals
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems Management or related field
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant industry experience delivering software releases
- Excellent written and verbal skills; maturity, judgement, negotiation/influential skills, analytical skills, and leadership skills
- Familiarity with Agile processes and the software development lifecycle
- Demonstrated ability managing multiple concurrent projects
- Demonstrated ability to coordinate and lead cross-functional teams
- Experience overseeing and creating processes
- Passion to improve processes, increase velocity, and promote empathetic, collaborative relationships is a must
- Demonstrated experience developing and managing executive relationships throughout the course of a project
HealthcareSource ® is the only comprehensive talent management suite designed specifically to support the healthcare talent ecosystem. Our software, services, content, and analytics enable more than 3,500 healthcare organizations, senior care providers, and staffing agencies, spanning over 6,000 locations, to ensure quality patient and client care by recruiting, retaining, and developing quality talent. HealthcareSource and its award-winning healthcare talent management solutions have been recognized by industry analysts and trade groups.
HealthcareSource is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against qualified applicants with regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, handicap, or veteran status.
Back to top