HealthcareSource is the leading provider of talent management software for the healthcare industry. With a comprehensive suite of solutions that includes applicant tracking and onboarding, reference checking, behavioral assessments, employee performance, compensation, competency and learning management, and eLearning courseware, HealthcareSource addresses the needs that are most critical to healthcare talent management professionals.
We are seeking a Staff Accountant to provide assistance to the Finance team. This role will be responsible for capturing accounting data, processing daily transactions and ensuring a high level of accuracy and accountability. This will include taking ownership of the day-to-day accounts receivable and accounts payable processes, posting of cash-related activities, having a significant role in the month end close process, and supporting continued growth and improvements to business processes. As a key driver of day-to-day finance operations, the Staff Accountant will work closely with our customers, vendors contractors and employees. We're looking to add someone to the team who is detail-oriented, proactive, and eager to be part of a quickly growing and evolving company. This position reports to the Accounting Manager and is based in our Woburn, MA headquarters.
As a Staff Accountant, your typical day will look like this:
- Code and enter vendor invoices into our accounting system (NetSuite), assist with the bi-weekly check runs, and maintain the Accounts Payable ledger.
- Serve as primary point of contact for customer, vendor, and contractor-related matters
- Establish and implement best practices for all of our procurement processes
- Month-end general ledger close activities including preparing journal entries, reconciliations, and monthly financial statements •
- Serve as a key contributor in building and improving our NetSuite foundation
- Establish and drive business process improvements that will enable more efficient financial operations and collaboration with the company •
- Ensure compliance with GAAP and that the company is applying new accounting standards appropriately
- Support the annual audit, working closely with the external auditors •
- Assist in year-end audit and special projects.
- Provide ad-hoc support as requested.
You might have:
- 2-4 years of accounting experience within a fast paced, professional environment
- The ability to handle the demands of month and year-end close
- Proficiency with Excel and general accounting principles
- A conscientious and dependable attitude and possesses the ability to work with confidential information
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- The capability to work independently on multiple projects/tasks simultaneously
- The ability to prioritize and function accurately and smoothly under pressure and meet deadlines with minimal supervision
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Great interpersonal skills
- Experience with NetSuite
HealthcareSource® is the only comprehensive talent management suite designed specifically to support theâ€¯healthcare talent ecosystem. Our software, services, content, and analytics enable more than 3,300 healthcare organizations and staffing agenciesâ€¯to ensure quality patient care by recruiting, retaining, and developing quality talent - both employees and contingent staff.â€¯HealthcareSource has been recognized for their award-winning healthcare talent management solutions, having earned the exclusive endorsement of the American Hospital Association (AHA).
HealthcareSource is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against qualified applicants with regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, handicap, or veteran status.