We are seeking an energetic and talented Software Engineer to add to our fun and engaging engineering teams that deliver high quality software to our customers. The Software Engineer will work closely with other engineers, product management and members of the QA team to ensure that quality product features are developed and carried out through the complete Kanban based software development lifecycle.
Additional Position Selling Points:
Opportunity to Build: Due to our rapid growth and expansion, you will have the unique opportunity to develop processes, build structure, etc. as we continue to expand our organization.
Entrepreneurial Culture: You will be working with serial entrepreneurs that value innovative market approaches and strong critical thinking abilities.
Growth Market: We provide a fast-growing software solutions to the hottest industry vertical - Healthcare - with very little direct competition.
Work/Life: I know. Every organization says they have a great work/life culture BUT . . . Our clients pay us for results (not work hours), we provide complete autonomy to deliver results that seamlessly fit into your lifestyle.
This position will be located in our Chattanooga, TN office and will report to our Software Engineering Manager.
As a Software Engineer, you'll have the opportunity to:
- Design, develop and maintain the product features with a focus on scalability, usability, maintainability and performance
- Work on new product development, front-to-back, utilizing cutting edge technologies
- Degree in Computer Science or relevant work experience
- Expert knowledge of UX/UI design
- Familiarity with CSS pre-compilers (LESS or SASS) and how to leverage them to produce a maintainable application
- Experience working with Bootstrap or other responsive design libraries
- Ability to test and debug code
- Outspoken advocate for quality development practices such as peer review and enforcing consistent code style using tools like JSHint, JSCS, and ESLint
- Comfortable working with Git (a link to your GitHub page would be even better!)
- Self-guided learner who enjoys keeping up with the latest tech in front-end development.
- Experience with a front-end data persistence API
- Experience working with C#
- SaaS experience
HealthcareSource® is the only comprehensive talent management suite designed specifically to support thehealthcare talent ecosystem. Our software, services, content, and analytics enable more than 3,300 healthcare organizations and staffing agenciesto ensure quality patient care by recruiting, retaining, and developing quality talent - both employees and contingent staff.HealthcareSource has been recognized for their award-winning healthcare talent management solutions, having earned the exclusive endorsement of the American Hospital Association (AHA).
HealthcareSource is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against qualified applicants with regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, handicap, or veteran status.
Meet Some of HealthcareSource's Employees
Chief Executive Officer
JP clears the way for HealthcareSource to continue connecting people to perfect positions so that patients can always receive high-quality care.
Back to top