Senior Marketing Manager, Demand Generation
We are seeking an enthusiastic and data-driven Senior Marketing Manager who manages to results. This role will develop, execute and analyze an array of lead generation marketing programs. It's an exciting opportunity to design and implement lead generation programs in both greenfield and highly competitive markets. Programs will span online and offline, multiple business segments, and both net new client acquisition and existing client expansion.
Success in this role will primarily come from driving the right combination of lead volume and lead quality. Job satisfaction in this role will come from achieving the above through innovative thinking, analysis of previous efforts, cross-team collaboration, and a sense of pride in driving the growth of the business.
Reporting directly to our Marketing leader, this position will work out of our modern Woburn, MA headquarters.
As a Senior Marketing Manager, you'll have the opportunity to;
- Lead B2B programs within a demand waterfall.
- Own lead generation marketing programs. Apply your passion and experience to develop and execute plans as an individual contributor, work with existing agencies/partners when budget allows and, in all cases own program management, measure impact and drive revenue.
- Improve web conversions. You'll work closely with the senior content manager, design, and agencies/partners to develop the strategy that increases conversions at typical conversion points like web forms, landing pages, messaging, features, demo requests and more.
- Collaborate with field marketing to design integrated programs through pre-event, at-event, and post-event support activities and calls to action.
- Focus heavily on increasing story-telling/ROI focused webinars and other activities to successfully increase net new and upsell opportunities.
- Partner directly with Business Development Representatives to design new and innovative campaigns.
- Consistently report and analyze results. Have a keen sense for data and experience working in systems like SFDC and Marketo to drive our results even higher.
- Work with cross-functional teams to meet and exceed KPIs and be a key contributor to define and manage budgets.
- Partner with Content, PR, Events, Sales, Service, Design and Product Marketing teams to drive success. If you crave high velocity, if rolling up your sleeves is how you wake up, then this is the role for you.
- 3-5 years of experience in B2B marketing strategy, lead generation and execution
- Self-motivated individual with excellent project management skills
- Results oriented with passion and drive to dramatically grow business results
- Innovative - out-of-the-box thinking to generate new ideas to push the bounds of marketing
- Experience with marketing automation systems such as Marketo, B2B technology and/ or enterprise software
- Ability to design and execute email marketing and nurture campaigns
- Deep experience executing on webinar and advertising strategies
- Proficient in growing contacts and lead sources
- Thorough understanding of lead scoring, MQLs and managing to funnel conversions via variety of lead generation techniques
- Ability to define strategies based on goals and data, and translate into actionable test and implementation plans
- Solid track record of creating and executing successful marketing campaigns
- Solid analytical, "test & learn" mindset with the mentality to continually assess KPIs to monitor business performance
- Digital marketing to include ad placement and social
- Bachelor's in Business, Marketing, Communications, Writing, or related
HealthcareSource ® is the only comprehensive talent management suite designed specifically to support the healthcare talent ecosystem. Our software, services, content, and analytics enable more than 3,500 healthcare organizations, senior care providers, and staffing agencies, spanning over 6,000 locations, to ensure quality patient and client care by recruiting, retaining, and developing quality talent. HealthcareSource and its award-winning healthcare talent management solutions have been recognized by industry analysts and trade groups.
HealthcareSource is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against qualified applicants with regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, handicap, or veteran status.
Back to top