Senior Healthcare Recruitment Consultant
We are seeking a strategic and innovative Senior Healthcare Recruitment Consultantto join our client advisory and intelligence solutions division,Lean Human Capital, and advise, support and mentor healthcare recruitment organizations across the country in optimizing their organization model, hiring processes, and candidate sourcing & attraction strategies to hire top talent. You will be responsible for leading them through their transformation journey and helping them establish a culture passionate about continuous improvement and lifelong learning.
Key Selling Points:
Opportunity to Build:Due to our growth and expansion, you will have the unique opportunity to develop processes, build optimized models/structure, etc. as we continue to expand our Advisory and Intelligence practice.
Culture of Success: Your peers are a team of former practitioner leaders from elite performing healthcare recruitment organizations that collaborate on innovative market approaches using strong critical thinking abilities
Growth Market:We provide a niche, premier advisory/intelligence service offering to the hottest industry vertical - Healthcare - with very little direct competition.
Work/Life:Every organization says they have a great work/life culture, BUT we actually do! Our clients pay us to deliver on the work when it is needed and for results (not billable work hours). You manage your time and book of business effectively to produce results.
Easy Travel Schedule: Some travel but not a ton. Most commonly, two to three trips every month, 1-2 days each. No Sunday through Friday travel grind!
Reporting directly to the Division Director, this position could work out of the Woburn, MA corporate office or remotely from a home office.
As a Senior Healthcare Recruitment Consultant, you'll have the opportunity to:
WEIGHT - 90%
- Facilitate client service delivery of RecruitX Community services and related offerings that includes:
- Organizational Analysis with recommendations
- Recruitment department structure
- Resource allocation
- Staffing process and technology systems workflow
- Candidate Sourcing/Recruitment Marketing
- Organizational Analysis with recommendations
- Baseline and quarterly trends analyses of a suite of recruitment performance data
- Voice of the Customer survey data
- Recruitment Performance metrics
- Comparison of performance to LHC Annual Benchmark results
- Design Rapid Improvement Events (RIE's)
- Offer acceptance rate
- 90-day, 1 st year turnover
- Positions filled/open 60 days and more
- Measure success of RIE's through quarterly analysis of recruitment scorecard
- Assist client's with staffing optimization efforts and recommended process improvement implementation.
- Quarterly facilitation of continuous improvement sessions with Talent Acquisition leaders and their teams
- Facilitate VOC Survey Results Action Planning sessions and Recruitment team performance meetings - typically annual, onsite
- Full project management of client's engagement and progress to ensure improvement strategies are effective and on track
- Conduct regular status check ins with client between quarterly performance reviews.
- Develop and deliver educational and marketing content via onsite presentations and webcasts.
- Facilitate Recruiter Academy (RACR) training sessions for both public classes and private clients, as needed.
- Attend/facilitate sales calls for new LHC business opportunities, as needed (average 1-2 a month)
- Bachelor's Degree
- 10+ years recruitment in healthcare and/or corporate recruitment environment
- 7+ years leadership experience that includes managing a talent acquisition team
- Demonstrated experience with moving recruitment operations to a centralized shared service/COE model
- Demonstrated experience working with Lean principles and applying Lean methodology to improve work processes and performance outcomes
- Project Management experience
- Intermediate to advanced experience using Microsoft excel, word and power point
- Advanced skills using databases to analyze raw data and provide analysis
- High attention to detail
- Good organizational and time-management skills
- Presentation skills delivering to all levels of staff including C-Suite
Preferred Skills and Experience:
- Healthcare Recruitment experience
- Sourcing/Recruitment Marketing background
- Lean/Six Sigma Black or Green Belt certified
- Key note speaking experience
- In-person or web-based training experience
HealthcareSource®is the only comprehensive talent management suite designed specifically to support thehealthcare talent ecosystem. Our software, services, content, and analytics enable more than 3,300 healthcare organizations and staffing agenciesto ensure quality patient care by recruiting, retaining, and developing quality talent - both employees and contingent staff.HealthcareSource has been recognized for their award-winning healthcare talent management solutions, having earned the exclusive endorsement of the American Hospital Association (AHA).
HealthcareSource is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against qualified applicants with regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, handicap, or veteran status.
Back to top