Senior C# Software Engineer
We are seeking a talented and passionateSenior Software Engineer who believes that quality, and collaboration are the foundation of all great systems. The Senior Software Engineer will be a part of our fun and engaging engineering teams that deliver high quality software to our customers. This position will also work closely with other engineers, product management and members of the QA team to ensure that quality product features are developed and carried out through the complete Kanban based software development lifecycle.
Additional Selling Points:
Opportunity to Build:Due to our rapid growth and expansion, you will have the unique opportunity to develop processes, build structure, etc. as we continue to expand our organization.
Entrepreneurial Culture: You will be working with serial entrepreneurs that value innovative market approaches and strong critical thinking abilities.
Growth Market: We provide a fast-growing software solutions to the hottest industry vertical - Healthcare - with very little direct competition.
Work/Life Balance: I know. Every organization says they have a great work/life culture BUT . . . Our clients pay us for results (not work hours), we provide complete autonomy to deliver results that seamlessly fit into your lifestyle.
Reporting directly to our Software Engineering Manager, the Senior Software Engineer will work out of our modern Woburn, MA Headquarters!
As a Senior Software Engineer, you'll have the opportunity to:
- Build robust APIs using ASP.NET MVC/WebApi, Elasticsearch, Couchbase, and SQL Server
- Develop modern client side experiences using React, Bootstrap, and WebPack
- Work on a small, agile, cross-functional development team to deliver high quality features for a market leading SaaS platform
- Create, modify, develop and implement complex software functionality, applications and services based upon requirements and architectural designthrough object-orientated software development and collaboration with Product Management teams
- Address questions and/or problems through troubleshooting and provide proper direction to support, product and other cross-functional teams
- Identify changing needs and priorities, craft recommendations and communicate appropriately
- Contribute to the automation of both performance, and quality engineering efforts
- Create new microservices to help build out the HealthcareSource platform
- Develop integrations with partners, and other third-party systems
- Participate in cross-team innovation efforts in areas such as security, UX, and scalability
- Be part of an internal community of passionate, and innovative software engineers
- Have fun being part of a fast-growing, and dynamic company
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics or related field
- 5+ years of experience developing high performing web applications
- Demonstrated ability to learn new technologies with minimal supervision
- Excellent understanding of modern software development patterns, and practices
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to explain technical problems to non-technical people
- analytical and problem solving skills
- Must have experience with:
- C#, ASP.NET MVC/WebApi
- RESTful API Development
- Entity Framework, SQL Server
- Agile Methodologies
- Source Control (Git, TFS)
- Windows 10/Server
- Unit Testing
- Nice-to-have experience with the following:
- Couchbase, Elasticsearch
- React, Single Page Apps, WebPack
- AWS, Azure
With more than 3,000 healthcare clients, HealthcareSource is the leading provider of talent management solutions for the healthcare industry. The HealthcareSource Quality Talent Suite SM helps healthcare organizations build a Patient-Centered Workforce TM by selecting, aligning, continuously developing and retaining highly-engaged people. The company's cloud-based platform of software, content, services and analytics includes applicant tracking, reference checking, behavioral and skills-based competency assessments, compensation analysis, performance and learning management, eLearning courseware, education and advisory services. A private company focused exclusively on the healthcare industry, HealthcareSource consistently earns high marks for client satisfaction and retention. HealthcareSource has been regularly ranked as a leader by KLAS Research for Talent Management, in addition to recognition in Healthcare Informatics 100, Modern Healthcare's "Healthcare's Hottest," Inc. 5005000, Deloitte Technology Fast 500, and Becker's "150 Great Places to Work in Healthcare" list.
HealthcareSource is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against qualified applicants with regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, handicap, or veteran status.
Meet Some of HealthcareSource's Employees
Senior Software Engineer, Team Lead
Swathi heads HealthcareSource’s Developmental Operations Team. She architects the newest software features of its progressive line of assessment products by reviewing and refining its technology tools.
Back to top