Recruiter Academy Sales Representative
Are you interested in joining a high-producing Team in a fast-paced and growing technology company? Are you competitive and self-motivated?
We are seeking an intelligent and driven Recruiter Academy Sales Representative to join our incredibly successful Sales team.
Additional Selling Points:
Great Compensation:This position offers a base salary and commission. Employees who demonstrate high performance and commitment will have the opportunity for career development and advancement within the organization.
Entrepreneurial Culture: You will be working with serial entrepreneurs that value innovative market approaches and strong critical thinking abilities.
Growth Market: We provide software and service offerings to the hottest industry vertical - Healthcare.
Work/Life:I know. Every organization says they have a great work/life culture BUT . . . Our clients pay us for results (not work hours), we provide autonomy to deliver results that seamlessly fit into your lifestyle.
You're Making a Difference:You'll spend your days building relationships with professionals in leading Healthcare organizations across the country - providing them with solutions that impact the safety of their patients and the quality of the care that they provide.
This position is located in our Woburn, MA headquarters and reports to our Director of Inside Sales and Client Experience.
As a Recruiter Academy Sale Representative, your typical day will look like this:
- Develop and close new business within both net-new accounts as well as within current HealthcareSource customers
- Research accounts, develop customized messaging, and cold call to educate prospects on the value and benefits of, and generate interest in, HealthcareSource's Recruiter Academy
- Aggressively and systematically move prospects through the sales cycle from uncovering lead to deal closure
- Acts as a partner and liaison to the larger Sales Team, partnering on and sharing information within accounts as applicable
- Document all sales activity in Salesforce.com, including sales cycle and daily activity, contacts, and opportunity management
- Present HealthcareSource offerings, and represent the company, in an exemplary manner in all interactions with both prospects and clients alike
- Meet or exceed annual revenue targets and metrics
- 2-5 years of previous sales, telemarketing or appointment setting experience, with a documented track record of high achievement
- Experience with business-to-business solutions, ideally enterprise software applications
- Motivation, confidence, and are a determined professional who exercises good judgment, embraces teamwork, and exhibits professional integrity
- Strong interpersonal, communication and organizational skills
- Formal training in sales and telemarketing techniques
- The ability to deal with objections
- Experience and comfort with CRM Software (ideally Salesforce)
With more than 3,000 healthcare clients, HealthcareSource is the leading provider of talent management solutions for the healthcare industry. The HealthcareSource Quality Talent Suite SM helps healthcare organizations build a Patient-Centered Workforce TM by selecting, aligning, continuously developing and retaining highly-engaged people. The company's cloud-based platform of software, content, services and analytics includes applicant tracking, reference checking, behavioral and skills-based competency assessments, compensation analysis, performance and learning management, eLearning courseware, education and advisory services. A private company focused exclusively on the healthcare industry, HealthcareSource consistently earns high marks for client satisfaction and retention. HealthcareSource has been regularly ranked as a leader by KLAS Research for Talent Management, in addition to recognition in Healthcare Informatics 100, Modern Healthcare's "Healthcare's Hottest," Inc. 5005000, Deloitte Technology Fast 500, and Becker's "150 Great Places to Work in Healthcare" list.
HealthcareSource is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against qualified applicants with regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, handicap, or veteran status.
Meet Some of HealthcareSource's Employees
Senior Software Engineer, Team Lead
Swathi heads HealthcareSource’s Developmental Operations Team. She architects the newest software features of its progressive line of assessment products by reviewing and refining its technology tools.
Back to top