We are seeking an energetic and enthusiastic Product Manager to join our team to play a leading role in defining and designing healthcare specific talent management solutions for the healthcare solutions. The candidate that fills this role will be responsible for prioritizing, designing, and executing the delivery of features in our platform.
As Product Manager, you will own breaking down large initiatives with the development team into iterative deliverables and continually work with the team to ensure the end result meets the client and organizational need.
Additional Selling Points:
- Opportunity to Build:Bring your creativity to our table! We aren't just looking for innovative thinkers - we want to see you execute those ideas, too. Watching your idea come to life is a rewarding experience!
- Entrepreneurial Culture: You will be working with professionals that value innovative market approaches and strong critical thinking abilities.
- Professional Development:Take advantage of the opportunity to attend conferences, expos and client-led events that will elevate you market knowledge.
- Team Events:Having a strong relationship you work closely with is part of our recipe for success. Team outings, events and lunches are a common occurrence that help us forge new relationships and keep existing ones strong.
Reporting directly to our Group Product Manager, this position will work out of our Addison, TX location.
As a Product Manager, your typical day might look like this
- Assist in the definition and execution of the short term roadmap (3-6 months) in alignment with strategic vision
- Work with Product leadership to identify and deliver clearly defined epics
- Collaborate with customers to capture and validate existing needs and emerging trends
- Collaborate with functional department heads to define and measure success
- Own the process of introducing breaking down, and delivering epics with development teams
- Be hands-on "Product Owner" in an Agile development environment
- Conduct focus groups and lead frequent conversations with clients and gather feedback on delivered features
- Assist in creating release notes and documentation for internal and external customers
- Create and deliver effective sales and services training on newly delivered features
- Drive early adoption of new features and products
- 5+ years of experience in a SaaS Product Management role
- Experience Agile/Scrum/Kanban
- Experience working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Bachelor's degree in relevant discipline or equivalent work experience
- Passion for metrics and data driven decision making
- Ideally, you also have experience with HR and/or Talent Management Systems for healthcare
You might have:
- Strong technical background (Preferably in API's and micro-services)
- Strong UX/UI Product Management experience
- Certification in product management
HealthcareSource is the only comprehensive talent management suite designed specifically to support the healthcare talent ecosystem. Our software, services, content, and analytics enable more than 3,500 healthcare organizations and staffing agencies, spanning over 6,000 locations, to ensure quality patient and client care by recruiting, retaining, and developing quality talent. HealthcareSource and its award-winning healthcare talent management solutions have been recognized by industry analysts and trade groups.
HealthcareSource is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against qualified applicants with regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, handicap, or veteran status.
Meet Some of HealthcareSource's Employees
Chief Executive Officer
JP clears the way for HealthcareSource to continue connecting people to perfect positions so that patients can always receive high-quality care.
Back to top