Manager of Project Management
The Manager of Project Management is responsible for leading teams to deliver project(s) that span across one or more business units. Manage resources, schedules, financials and adhere to quality and HCS implementation guidelines throughout the full project life cycle. This also includes management of issues, risks and project change requests to ensure successful and on-time project delivery. Contribute to process improvement initiatives as it relates to improving project delivery.
Additional Selling Points:
- Opportunity to Build:Bring your creativity to our table! We aren't just looking for innovative thinkers - we want to see you execute those ideas, too. Watching your idea come to life is a rewarding experience!
- Entrepreneurial Culture: You will be working with professionals that value innovative market approaches and strong critical thinking abilities.
- Professional Development:Take advantage of the opportunity to attend conferences, meet-ups, and formal training that will elevate your technical knowledge.
- Work/Life:I know. Every organization says they have a great work/life culture BUT . . . Our clients pay us for results (not work hours), we provide complete autonomy to deliver results that seamlessly fit into your lifestyle.
Reporting directly to our Senior Direction, Client Services, this position will work out of our Woburn, MA location.
As a Manager of Project Management, you'll have the opportunity to:
- Assist Sales in scoping of multi-product solution implementations
- Responsible for defining applicable Statements of Work, Specifications and Change Controls for the requested goods and services
- Manage a portfolio of complex initiatives that span one or multiple lines of business
- Provide leadership for project team by building and motivating team members to meet project goals, adhering to their responsibilities and project milestones
- Manage all aspects of multiple related projects to ensure the overall program is aligned to and directly supports the achievement of strategic objectives
- Report on project success criteria results, metrics, test and deployment management activities
- Work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment demonstrating teamwork, innovation and excellence
- Participate in establishing practices, templates, policies, tools and partnerships to expand and mature these capabilities for the organization
- Prepare estimates and detailed project plan for all phases of the project
- Procure adequate resources to achieve project objectives in planned timeframes
- Manage the day-to-day project activities and resources and chairs the project management team meetings
- Provide status reporting regarding project milestones, deliverable, dependencies, risks and issues, communicating across leadership
- Understand interdependencies between technology, operations and business needs
- Demonstrate a functional acumen to support how solutions will address client goals while maintaining alignment with industry best practices
- Manage project scope and changes
- Delegate tasks and responsibilities to appropriate personnel
- Monitor, track and control outcomes to resolve issues, conflicts, dependencies and critical path deliverables
- Coach, mentor, motivate and supervise project and program team
- Continue professional development in order to keep abreast of emerging technologies, methods and best practices
- Extensive understanding of project and program management principles, methods and techniques
- Other duties as assigned
- Monitor the performance of staff
- Establish practices, templates, policies, tools and partnerships to expand and mature these capabilities for the organization
- Excellent experience in project management methodologies, Agile, SCRUM, SDLC / Waterfall
- Strong leadership, diplomatic and motivational skills including the ability to lead up, across and down multiple business and technology organizations
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment demonstrating teamwork, innovation and excellence
- Build and maintain relationships by engaging business leaders to establish credibility, solve problems, build consensus and achieve objectives
- Excellent leadership, communication (written, verbal and presentation) and interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated, decisive, with the ability to adapt to change and competing demands
- Research best practices within and outside the organization to establish benchmark data and use continuous process improvement disciplines to achieve results
- 5+ years of software implementation experience.
- Experience within the Healthcare industry is a plus.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent customer service and customer management skills.
- Proven ability to work under pressure in a self-directed environment while managing multiple tasks and constantly changing priorities.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience.
- Tools: MS Project, Excel, Word and PowerPoint; PSA software
HealthcareSource ® is the only comprehensive talent management suite designed specifically to support the healthcare talent ecosystem. Our software, services, content, and analytics enable more than 3,500 healthcare organizations, senior care providers, and staffing agencies, spanning over 6,000 locations, to ensure quality patient and client care by recruiting, retaining, and developing quality talent. HealthcareSource and its award-winning healthcare talent management solutions have been recognized by industry analysts and trade groups.
HealthcareSource is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against qualified applicants with regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, handicap, or veteran status.
Back to top