The Integration Specialist will assist all customers both internal and external with the design, implementation, and support of any integrations into and out of the HealthcareSource product suite.
- Serves as primary contact for clients during the integration process.
- Consults with clients to prepare and maintain Statement of Work and project plans for integration projects.
- Manages the data file process which involves the collection of files from clients' HRIS system, data validation and appropriate system testing.
- Conducts analysis of clients' existing processes and works with clients to ensure a smooth transition.
- Facilitates all training; may require up to 30% travel to clients' sites.
- Responds to all client inquiries and troubleshoots, reports and resolves issues.
- Updates and maintains the customer relationship and project management software with all steps taken in the integration implementation process.
- Responsible for both the overall success of projects and client satisfaction.
- Maintains a positive relationship with both clients and developers.
- 2 - 5 years integration experience.
- Ability to explain integration items to non-technical people as well as technical people.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to produce clear integration documentation for both IT and non- IT people.
- Experience troubleshooting, debugging, and implementing various integration file formats (CSV/XML/TAB).
- Exposure to MS Excel formulas for data manipulation and translation.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite of Products (PowerPoint, Word, Excel, Outlook, SharePoint)
- Experience integrating with ERP, CRM, HCM.
- Solid understanding of and experience with HRIS and ATS systems.
- Self-motivated with the demonstrated ability to take initiative.
- Ability to multitask and meet established deadlines, while maintaining quality and customer satisfaction.
- Ability to work under pressure in a self-directed environment while managing multiple tasks and constantly changing priorities.
Preferred Skills and Experience:
- Previous experience implementing and support API integrations.
- Previous Smartsheet software experience.
- Previous Project Management experience.
HealthcareSource®is the only comprehensive talent management suite designed specifically to support the healthcare talent ecosystem. Our software, services, content, and analytics enable more than 3,500 healthcare organizations, senior care providers, and staffing agencies, spanning over 6,000 locations, to ensure quality patient and client care by recruiting, retaining, and developing quality talent. HealthcareSource and its award-winning healthcare talent management solutions have been recognized by industry analysts and trade groups.
HealthcareSource is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against qualified applicants with regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, handicap, or veteran status.