Data Entry Specialist
We are seeking a detail oriented Data Entry Specialist to join our team who can bring their skills into play to help our clients love our software! This is a critical position that helps our clients transfer essential data into their HealthcareSource software applications. You will work both independently and as part of a team to complete customer specific projects and meet targeted deadlines.
Additional Selling Points:
Opportunity to Build: Due to our growth and expansion, you will have the unique opportunity to learn multiple product solutions by working hands on.
Entrepreneurial Culture: You will be working with serial entrepreneurs that value innovative market approaches and strong critical thinking abilities.
Growth Market: We provide a niche, premier service offerings to the hottest industry vertical - Healthcare - with very little direct competition.
Work/Life: I know. Every organization says they have a great work/life culture BUT . . . Our clients pay us for results (not work hours), we provide complete autonomy to deliver results that seamlessly fit into your lifestyle.
Reporting directly to our Data Entry Manager, this position will work out of our Knoxville, TN location.
As a Data Entry Specialist, you'll have the opportunity to;
- Transfer information from Word, Excel, and PDFdocuments into our software using specified formatting selections
- Track project details, logging issues and problems in Excel as you go along
- Complete thorough auditing of all transferred data for accuracy and consistency of formatting
- At times,you will provide clarification, guidance and assistance to colleagues working on projects with you
- Report to your manager on project status
- Assist with other duties as requested including coverage of front desk
- Excellent attention to detail
- Previous data entry experience with accurate keyboarding skills
- Ability to effectively multitaskbetween high priority tasks
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office including Excel and Outlook
- Bachelor's or Associate's degree strongly preferred
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Familiarity with Microsoft OneDrive
With more than 3,000 healthcare clients, HealthcareSource is the leading provider of talent management solutions for the healthcare industry. The HealthcareSource Quality Talent Suite SM helps healthcare organizations build a Patient-Centered Workforce TM by selecting, aligning, continuously developing and retaining highly-engaged people. The company's cloud-based platform of software, content, services and analytics includes applicant tracking, reference checking, behavioral and skills-based competency assessments, compensation analysis, performance and learning management, eLearning courseware, education and advisory services. A private company focused exclusively on the healthcare industry, HealthcareSource consistently earns high marks for client satisfaction and retention. HealthcareSource has been regularly ranked as a leader by KLAS Research for Talent Management, in addition to recognition in Healthcare Informatics 100, Modern Healthcare's "Healthcare's Hottest," Inc. 5005000, Deloitte Technology Fast 500, and Becker's "150 Great Places to Work in Healthcare" list.
HealthcareSource is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against qualified applicants with regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, handicap, or veteran status.
Meet Some of HealthcareSource's Employees
Manager, Technical Support
Sean coordinates between HealthcareSource's Help Desk and the Development Team to solve problems in the most efficient and seamless ways. He ensures that his team always provides exemplary customer service.
Back to top