Associate Product Manager
We are seeking an energetic and enthusiastic Associate Product Manager to join our team and play a leading role in the defining and designing healthcare specific talent management solutions. The Associate Product Manageris responsible for.
Additional Selling Points:
- Opportunity to Build:Bring your creativity to our table! We aren't just looking for innovative thinkers - we want to see you execute those ideas, too. Watching your idea come to life is a rewarding experience!
- Entrepreneurial Culture: You will be working with professionals that value innovative market approaches and strong critical thinking abilities.
- Professional Development:Take advantage of the opportunity to attend conferences, meet-ups, and formal training that will elevate your technical knowledge.
- Work/Life:I know. Every organization says they have a great work/life culture BUT . . . Our clients pay us for results (not work hours), we provide complete autonomy to deliver results that seamlessly fit into your lifestyle.
Reporting directly to our Group Product Manager, this position will work out of our Woburn, MA location.
As a Associate Product Manager, you'll have the opportunity to:
- Gather customer and stakeholder feedback, metrics, and competitive analysis to guide the product roadmap
- Be engulfed in the mind of your users
- Work closely with the Development Team to develop and execute on user stories within the framework of an Agile software methodology
- Inform key stakeholders about progress, priorities and roadblocks. This includes reviewing recently released features for a large across functional audience
- Define and track important business goals and usage data to measure the results for the product areas you own
- 1 to 3 years of experience in Product Management or Talent Management
- Clarity and Communication. You are able to simply explain what needs to be done, and in what order
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- The ability to have a strong opinion while remaining collaborative. We want passionate people who care about building the best possible product. You will occasionally have to force people to see "your way" without being destructive to team spirit
- Bachelor's degree
- Knowledge of the US Healthcare market
- Experience presenting to large audiences inside or outside of an organization
- Knowledge of Agile methodologies
- Experience working with an applicant tracking system
HealthcareSource ® is the only comprehensive talent management suite designed specifically to support the healthcare talent ecosystem. Our software, services, content, and analytics enable more than 3,500 healthcare organizations, senior care providers, and staffing agencies, spanning over 6,000 locations, to ensure quality patient and client care by recruiting, retaining, and developing quality talent. HealthcareSource and its award-winning healthcare talent management solutions have been recognized by industry analysts and trade groups.
HealthcareSource is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against qualified applicants with regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, handicap, or veteran status.
Back to top