We are seeking an energetic and talented Associate Full Stack Software Engineer to join our fun and engaging engineering teams in delivering high quality software to our customers. The Associate PHP Software Engineer will work closely with other engineers, product manager as well as members of Quality Assurance to ensure that our software is developed and carried out through the complete software development lifecycle.
Additional Selling Points:
Opportunity to Build: Due to our rapid growth and expansion, you will have the unique opportunity to develop processes, build structure, etc. as we continue to expand our organization.
Entrepreneurial Culture: You will be working with serial entrepreneurs that value innovative market approaches and strong critical thinking abilities.
Growth Market: We provide fast-growing software solutions to the hottest industry vertical - Healthcare - with very little direct competition.
Work/Life: I know. Every organization says they have a great work/life culture BUT . . . Our clients pay us for results (not work hours), we provide complete autonomy to deliver results that seamlessly fit into your lifestyle.
This position is based out of our modern Woburn, MA headquarters and will report to Engineering Director.
As an Associate Full Stack Engineer, you'll have the opportunity to
- Contribute to a small team of engineers to maintain a product line based on PHP and the LAMP stack
- Design, develop and build new features and API integrations
- Work with Operations to move current solutions to the cloud
- Facilitate and apply best architectural, UX, and coding practices throughout the SDLC
- Communicate progress, results and metrics to key stakeholders
- 2 to 4 years of experience with PHP, MySQL and the LAMP stack
- IDE (PHP storm etc.)
- Version control system (TFS, Git, etc.)
- Relational database system (MySQL, MongoDB etc.)
- Experience with at least one public cloud technology like AWS, Azure etc.
- A Bachelor's degree in computer science, engineering, mathematics, or a related field
- A desire to work with, and quickly learn a modern development stack that includes react.js, jQuery, Elasticsearch, Git- a plus but not required!
HealthcareSource®is the only comprehensive talent management suite designed specifically to support the healthcare talent ecosystem. Our software, services, content, and analytics enable more than 3,500 healthcare organizations, senior care providers, and staffing agencies, spanning over 6,000 locations, to ensure quality patient and client care by recruiting, retaining, and developing quality talent. HealthcareSource and its award-winning healthcare talent management solutions have been recognized by industry analysts and trade groups.
HealthcareSource is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against qualified applicants with regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, handicap, or veteran status.