Provider Growth Associate
- New York, NY
Headway is building a new mental healthcare system, rewired for access and affordability.
We all know someone that has struggled with mental health - 1 in 4 people have a treatable mental health condition - but the overwhelming majority don’t get the care they need. The primary reason is cost - seventy percent of therapists don’t accept insurance, meaning paying for therapy is usually very, very expensive.
Headway is building the first national, virtual network of therapists who accept insurance, helping providers to expand their practices, and individuals to finally find a therapist they can afford. And we’re doing it all through software.
We launched in April of 2019 and are already powering thousands of therapy appointments every single day. To scale our mission, we’ve raised funding from the world’s preeminent VCs (backers of Facebook, LinkedIn, Slack, Uber, Oscar) as well as the nation’s most innovative healthcare entrepreneurs (founders of One Medical, Flatiron Health, and Clover Health).
We believe a team's strength is in its people. Headway is solving a national problem of affordability, and we know this cannot be achieved without a team that reflects the diversity of this problem - across race, ethnicity, gender, sexuality, and experience.
Join us, and make an impact.
As a Provider Growth Associate, you’ll have an instrumental impact as we expand Headway across the country. You’ll be directly responsible for scaling our community of therapists and psychiatrists in order to increase access to quality care for those who need it.
As a sales expert in a rapidly scaling environment, you’ll be on the front line of expanding our therapist networks through a full-cycle sales motion. As the first point of contact for prospective providers, you’ll work cross-functionally to translate the insights you glean from your sales process into products and processes that help us execute on our mission.
You'll be a great fit if...
- You have 1+ years experience in consultative sales or consumer sales (bonus points if you’ve done this in a startup environment, or sold to small businesses before)
- You know how to connect with people whether in person, over the phone, or over email
- You have a deep work ethic and the desire to continuously improve
- You like to be challenged and push yourself to get better every day and in every pitch
- You have thick skin, and are comfortable thinking on your feet, trying new approaches, and bouncing back when things don’t go your way
- You take a scientific approach to growth, experimenting with a variety of tactics to discover how to generate leads and sell you have the analytical ability to identify which channels warrant more investment, and which we should avoid
- You want to learn and grow. You view this role as an opportunity to learn from a bright and talented team and are excited to take on more responsibility at Headway over timeYou believe in our mission
- You want to work for Headway because you believe in the importance of affordable and accessible mental health care, for everyone.
Headway is currently remote, and will be for the foreseeable future. However, once it is deemed safe to do so, we will be returning to our office in NYC.
Back to top