At HCSC, we consider our employees the cornerstone of our business and the foundation to our success. We enable employees to craft their career with curated development plans that set their learning path to a rewarding and fulfilling career.
Come join us and be part of a purpose driven company who is invested in your future!
The HR Technology team at HCSC provides consultation on Workday business processes and best practices to CoEs, HR Business Partners and the Service Center teams with a focus on the employee and manager experiences. We play an essential role in leveraging best in class technologies to drive HR's strategic initiatives. This role will be responsible for a functional product area and partner closely with CoEs to prioritize and implement solutions within the Workday ecosystem.
Want more jobs like this?
Get Data and Analytics jobs delivered to your inbox every week.
As a member of our HR Technology team, you will be a key consultant over the Workday Core Compensation and Advanced Compensation modules, including management of the implementation from design, testing, deployment and support.
- Proactively identify process efficiencies with technology enhancements on Workday and additional strategic business applications, by exploring and maintaining knowledge of new features and releases and relating them to business needs
- Provide ongoing administrator support for the compensation modules, including business process configuration, ad-hoc reporting, EIB imports, vendor integration management, feature release testing, process documentation, system audits and issue resolution.
- Partner with all stakeholders including CoEs, HR Business Partners and IT to understand the business strategy
- Management of change requests, including defining requirements with CoEs, translation into function design documents, leading testing effort across teams and development of user documentation
- Develop project deliverables including creation of work plans, schedules, milestones, and staffing for each phase of project, independently, or in conjunction with management.
- Conduct complex analysis and design for system modifications
- Prepare status reports for management. Leveraging standard procedures for project reporting and documentation.
- Regularly coach others to ensure business solutions are developed in a way that comply with standards and established methodologies and practices.
- Collaborate within and across teams to provide technical advice and to resolve problems.
- Ensure CoEs have easy access to information that is useful to them. Keep close contact with key business and IT representatives to ensure solutions are providing valuable information sharing capabilities and business deliverables.
- Maintain communication with management regarding development within areas of assigned responsibilities and perform special projects as required or requested.
- Comply with HIPAA, Diversity Principles, Corporate Integrity, Compliance Program policies and other applicable corporate and departmental policies, including maintaining complete confidentiality of company business.
Required Job Qualifications:
Bachelor's Degree in business administration, Human Resources, or Data Processing OR 7 years experience to include 5 years experience working with the Workday system to include the ability to express complex concepts in terms understandable to the customer community. Understanding of how technology and IT affects the HR division and ability to link to business processes.
5 years experience working with workflow analysis, benefit analysis, and procedure development.
5 years experience working with HR systems and/or systems support.
5 year experience using Workday or retrieving stored data from databases using SQR or SQL programming.
3 years experience working in a position utilizing project management skills to include project management methodology; organizing, planning and executing projects from vision through implementation; ability to analyze project needs and determine resources needed to meet objectives.
Knowledge of company's business practices and direction, specifically Workday, experience in the strategic deployment of HR solutions.
Analytical and conceptual skills; research techniques; verbal and documentation skills, including business process, functional, project and operational documentation; Ability to solve problems involving remote and elusive symptoms often spanning multiple areas/functions in HR division.
Teamwork and interpersonal skills and ability to communicate with peers, team members, management; ability to be a team player, flexible, friendly, congenial and enthusiastic.
Ability to be in non-hierarchical organization, operate under dual reporting relationship; and ability to thrive in an unstructured hands-on environment.
Preferred Job Qualifications:
Bachelor's degree in Human Resources or related field
Workday Pro Certifications in HCM Core, Reporting, Security, Recruiting, Talent, Compensation or Benefits
Experience utilizing Data Analyst tools such as Alteryx and IBM Blueworks Live
We encourage people of all backgrounds and experiences to apply.
Even if you don't think you are a perfect fit, apply anyway - you might have qualifications we haven't even thought of yet.
Are you being referred to one of our roles? If so, ask your connection at HCSC about our Employee Referral process!
HCSC Employment Statement:
HCSC is committed to diversity in the workplace and to providing equal opportunity and affirmative action to employees and applicants. We are an Equal Opportunity Employment / Affirmative Action employer dedicated to workforce diversity and a drug-free and smoke-free workplace. Drug screening and background investigation are required, as allowed by law. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.