University Relations - Sales/Account Associate
This role is located in Downers Grove, IL.
This position is responsible for learning specific aspects of the Sales/Marketing operations; and assisting in or supporting Sales Representatives/Account Management personnel in the prospecting, acquiring or renewing business.
• Bachelor's degree with a major in Sales, Business, Marketing, Healthcare or related field with a graduation date between December 2016 - August 2018.
• A minimum GPA of 3.0/4.0.
• Unrestricted authorization to work in the United States (at this time, we are not offering this program under OPT or CPT or sponsoring work visas for these roles).
• Group I state insurance license within the first 6 months in position.
• Interpersonal, verbal and written communications skills; telephone, public relations and customer skills; composing presentations, and summarizing findings.
• Analytical and math skills.
• Ability to learn quickly and provide feedback; ability to represent company in sales or account management.
• PC proficiency and skills to include Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Lotus Notes.
• Ability to travel including overnight stays.
• Current Driver License in state of operations.
PREFERRED JOB REQUIREMENTS:
• Health insurance experience or knowledge.
• Customer service or sales experience.
HCSC is committed to diversity in the workplace and to providing equal opportunity and affirmative action to employees and applicants. We are an Equal Opportunity Employment / Affirmative Action employer dedicated to workforce diversity and a drug-free and smoke-free workplace. Drug screening and background investigation are required, as allowed by law. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
Requirements: Expertise Sales & Account Management Job Type Full-Time Regular Location IL - Downers Grove
Meet Some of HCSC's Employees
Allison audits operational and financial data throughout the business, helping to expose and mitigate risks, ensure compliance, and add value to HCSC’s operations as a whole.
Back to top