Unit Mgr Case Management
Job ID: FIW-1019280 Description:
HCSC is committed to diversity in the workplace and to providing equal opportunity and affirmative action to employees and applicants.We are an Equal Opportunity Employment / Affirmative Action employer dedicated to workforce diversity and a drug-free and smoke-free workplace. Drug screening and background investigation are required, as allowed by law. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
If you are an individual with a disability or a disabled veteran and need an accommodation or assistance in either using the Careers website or completing the application process, you can email us here to request reasonable accommodations.
Please note that only requests for accommodations in the application process will be returned. All applications, including resumes, must be submitted through HCSC's Career website on-line application process. If you have general questions regarding the status of an existing application, navigate to "my account" and click on "View your job submissions".
- Candidate must have UM experience as well as actual Management (with direct reports) experience*
This position is responsible for supervising staff involved in case management activities and support for Case Management programs, developing and implementing managed care policies and procedures related to Case Management, and monitor and assist department in achieving goals.
- Registered Nurse (RN), with current and restricted license in good standings in state of Texas (or reciprocity).
- 2 years experience with direct clinical care to the consumer.
- 2 years experience as a case manager.
- Leadership skills (Management/Supervisory experience with direct reports).
- Knowledge of case management products, programs, procedures and trends.
- Case Management Certification (URAC accredited certification).
Requirements: Expertise Nursing Job Type Full-Time Regular Location TX - Richardson
Meet Some of HCSC's Employees
Allison audits operational and financial data throughout the business, helping to expose and mitigate risks, ensure compliance, and add value to HCSC’s operations as a whole.
Back to top