Unit Manager Technical Administration
Job ID: LMS-1018855 Description:
HCSC is committed to diversity in the workplace and to providing equal opportunity and affirmative action to employees and applicants.We are an Equal Opportunity Employment / Affirmative Action employer dedicated to workforce diversity and a drug-free and smoke-free workplace. Drug screening and background investigation are required, as allowed by law. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
If you are an individual with a disability or a disabled veteran and need an accommodation or assistance in either using the Careers website or completing the application process, you can email us here to request reasonable accommodations.
Please note that only requests for accommodations in the application process will be returned. All applications, including resumes, must be submitted through HCSC's Career website on-line application process. If you have general questions regarding the status of an existing application, navigate to "my account" and click on "View your job submissions".
This position is responsible to manage technology personnel in all aspects of project delivery in accordance to the System Delivery Methodology (SDM). Responsibilities including ensuring quality customer requirements with traceability to test cases, user acceptance testing, production verification and all milestones leading up to release. This position will also be responsible for all Business Lead activities including budget management on key enterprise Tier 1 / 2 projects as well as overall oversight and coordination of Tier 3 / 4 projects.
- Bachelor degree and 4 years experience implementing process and system changes using a system development lifecycle methodology OR 8 years experience implementing process and system changes using a system development lifecyle methodology.
- Health insurance industry experience and/or consulting experience
- 1 years experience leading/managing teams
- Ability to navigate large organization and build relationships
- Demonstrated application of system development life cycle, especially requirements development and user acceptance testing
- Teamwork and interpersonal skills, including ability to effectively communicate verbally and in writing with staff, peers, and management.
- Team leader who can energize multi-discipline work teams to learn and apply new skills/techniques to respond to business needs.
PREFERRED JOB REQUIREMENTS:
- Familiarity with division business processes
- Technical knowledge and ability to express complex concepts in terms that is understandable to the business.
- Project management skills, experience in organizing, planning and executing operational work and projects from vision through implementation, involving internal personnel as well as contractors; ability to analyze operational and project needs and determine resources needed to meet objectives.
- Analytical and conceptual skills
- Understanding of technology solutions and the ability to understand how they can impact organizational change.
- Team player, friendly, congenial, and enthusiastic.Ability to be comfortable in a non-hierarchical organization; ability to thrive in an unstructured hands-on environment that demands a consultative approach and solutions that span multiple teams.
This position is located in Downers Grove. Visa sponsorship is not provided for this position.
Requirements: Expertise Information Technology Job Type Full-Time Regular Location IL - Downers Grove
Meet Some of HCSC's Employees
Allison audits operational and financial data throughout the business, helping to expose and mitigate risks, ensure compliance, and add value to HCSC’s operations as a whole.
Back to top