Unit Manager Quality & Accreditation
Job ID: CH-1020213 Description:
HCSC is committed to diversity in the workplace and to providing equal opportunity and affirmative action to employees and applicants.We are an Equal Opportunity Employment / Affirmative Action employer dedicated to workforce diversity and a drug-free and smoke-free workplace. Drug screening and background investigation are required, as allowed by law. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
If you are an individual with a disability or a disabled veteran and need an accommodation or assistance in either using the Careers website or completing the application process, you can email us here to request reasonable accommodations.
Please note that only requests for accommodations in the application process will be returned. All applications, including resumes, must be submitted through HCSC's Career website on-line application process. If you have general questions regarding the status of an existing application, navigate to "my account" and click on "View your job submissions".
This position is responsible for managing staff accountable for designing, implementing and maintaining quality improvement programs and accreditation. This position is responsible for implementing strategies, developing and ensuring completion of projects, identifying areas for improvement, developing business cases, completing annual quality improvement program evaluation, and working across departments to complete initiatives.
- Bachelor's degree OR Licensed clinician (Registered Nurse, Licensed Master Social Worker, Registered Dietician, Licensed Professional Counselor) with unrestricted, current license in state of operations
- 3 years quality management experience or 3 years clinical managed care experience with 1 year quality management experience
- Knowledge of medical terminology and procedures, management care products and programs and National Committee for Quality Assurance (NCQA), URAC or other accrediting agency standards
- Project management and program development experience
- Verbal and written communication skills including interpersonal and presentation skills
- Negotiation skills Analytical skills
- PC experience to include Microsoft office
- Ability to travel, including overnight stays
PREFERRED JOB REQUIREMENTS:
Supervisory or management experience
Requirements: Expertise Other Job Type Full-Time Regular Location IL - Chicago
Meet Some of HCSC's Employees
Allison audits operational and financial data throughout the business, helping to expose and mitigate risks, ensure compliance, and add value to HCSC’s operations as a whole.
Back to top