Unit Manager, Provider Administration Systems
Job ID: PT-1019283 Description:
HCSC is committed to diversity in the workplace and to providing equal opportunity and affirmative action to employees and applicants.We are an Equal Opportunity Employment / Affirmative Action employer dedicated to workforce diversity and a drug-free and smoke-free workplace. Drug screening and background investigation are required, as allowed by law. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
If you are an individual with a disability or a disabled veteran and need an accommodation or assistance in either using the Careers website or completing the application process, you can email us here to request reasonable accommodations.
Please note that only requests for accommodations in the application process will be returned. All applications, including resumes, must be submitted through HCSC's Career website on-line application process. If you have general questions regarding the status of an existing application, navigate to "my account" and click on "View your job submissions".
This position is responsible for managing PREMIER Provider Networks, PREMIER Provider Quality Assurance, PREMIER Provider and Credentialing Customer Service, Provider Data Accuracy and Retroactivity to ensure that the department is effectively meeting the needs of providers and customers. Also, responsible for controlling inventory levels, as well as meeting and maintaining Internal/External audit accuracy levels by tracking individual staff production.
REQUIRED JOB QUALIFICATIONS:
- Bachelor's Degree OR 4 years Managed Care experience handling independent work.
- 4 years' experience in combination of database and mainframe and/or web based applications.
- Leadership skills to lead team results and work across departments.
- Proficient PC skills to include Microsoft Office applications.
- Verbal and written communication skills to interact with all levels of corporate personnel and providers.
- Analytical skills.
- Planning skills with experience consistently meeting deadlines and working well under pressure
- Project leadership experience.
PREFERRED JOB QUALIFICATIONS:
- Knowledge of Blue Chip claims & inquiry functions.
- Knowledge of PREMIER Provider, PFIN, ODS, Vistar systems & BCBSTX products.
- Knowledge of SQL, Crystal Reports, & Microsoft Access databases.
- Knowledge of software development lifecycles.
- Process development & improvement experience.
Requirements: Expertise Network Management / Provider Relations Job Type Full-Time Regular Location TX - Richardson
Meet Some of HCSC's Employees
Allison audits operational and financial data throughout the business, helping to expose and mitigate risks, ensure compliance, and add value to HCSC’s operations as a whole.
Back to top