Unit Manager Medical Quality Management
Job ID: KB-1019376 Description:
HCSC is committed to diversity in the workplace and to providing equal opportunity and affirmative action to employees and applicants.We are an Equal Opportunity Employment / Affirmative Action employer dedicated to workforce diversity and a drug-free and smoke-free workplace. Drug screening and background investigation are required, as allowed by law. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
If you are an individual with a disability or a disabled veteran and need an accommodation or assistance in either using the Careers website or completing the application process, you can email us here to request reasonable accommodations.
Please note that only requests for accommodations in the application process will be returned. All applications, including resumes, must be submitted through HCSC's Career website on-line application process. If you have general questions regarding the status of an existing application, navigate to "my account" and click on "View your job submissions".
This position is responsible for managing and ensuring quality management and improvement programs for Medicaid; establishing and coordinating internal/ external groups which impact corporate quality management goals and objectives; and developing/implementing projects, policies, practices and procedures used to attain those objectives. Meet Medicaid quality assurance requirements.
- Registered Nurse (RN) with current, unrestricted license in the state of operations.
- 3 years medical/surgical and quality management experience.
- 3 years quality management experience.
- 2 years leadership, supervisory, or management experience.
- Experience using Total Quality Management (TQM)/Continuous Quality Improvement (CQI) concepts.
- Knowledge of medical terminology and procedures.
- Knowledge of managed care products and programs and using National Committee for Quality Assurance (NCQA) or other accrediting agency standards.
- Project management experience and skills.
- Knowledge of managed care systems .
- PC and database experience and ability to analyze application needs.
- Verbal and written communication skills to manage team, manage projects, facilitate presentations and compose recommendations and processes.
- Experience in conducting presentations and/or conducting on-site clinical visits.
- Medicaid experience
- Certified Professional in Healthcare Quality (CPHQ)
- Bachelor's or Master's degree
Requirements: Expertise Quality Assurance, Nursing Job Type Full-Time Regular Location NM - Albuquerque
Meet Some of HCSC's Employees
Allison audits operational and financial data throughout the business, helping to expose and mitigate risks, ensure compliance, and add value to HCSC’s operations as a whole.
Back to top