Technical Bus Qual Analyst I
Job ID: MBW-1018392 Description:
HCSC is committed to diversity in the workplace and to providing equal opportunity and affirmative action to employees and applicants.We are an Equal Opportunity Employment / Affirmative Action employer dedicated to workforce diversity and a drug-free and smoke-free workplace. Drug screening and background investigation are required, as allowed by law. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
If you are an individual with a disability or a disabled veteran and need an accommodation or assistance in either using the Careers website or completing the application process, you can email us here to request reasonable accommodations.
Please note that only requests for accommodations in the application process will be returned. All applications, including resumes, must be submitted through HCSC's Career website on-line application process. If you have general questions regarding the status of an existing application, navigate to "my account" and click on "View your job submissions".
This position is responsible for identifying, analyzing, and evaluating requirements for implementation; developing written test plans and test cases from requirements document; executing testing criteria, analyzing test output; documenting work plans for assignments; reporting and communicating issues/discrepancies and recommending solutions; assisting in defining a systematic approach to solving issues; knowledge of cross team functionality; representing team outside of the department; working independently within employees assigned area; links both technical and business requirements in their associated area of expertise; and proactively searches out potential problems, and recommends resolutions.
- Bachelor degree OR 4 years of claims adjudication or claims administration experience.
- 2 years experience in testing and researching claim adjudication problems.
- Experience with technical applications such as SQL, Access, Excel other database, design, structure and manipulation products.
- Knowledge of the developmental life cycle.
- Apply analytical skills and to utilize research techniques, problem solving and resolution skills.
- Clear and concise verbal, written and interpersonal skills including the ability to work with teams.
- Complete projects in a timely manner.
- PC experience to include Microsoft Access, Word
PREFERRED JOB REQUIREMENTS:
- Knowledge of JIRA or RTC
- Working knowledge of HCSC systems and HCM business operations.
- Health Insurance industry knowledge.
- Training technical information to groups.
- Technical writing skills (training manuals, matrices, etc).
This position will be located in our Chicago HQ office
Not open to telecommuting
Relocation not available
Sponsorship not available
Requirements: Expertise Network Management / Provider Relations Job Type Full-Time Regular Location IL - Chicago
Meet Some of HCSC's Employees
Allison audits operational and financial data throughout the business, helping to expose and mitigate risks, ensure compliance, and add value to HCSC’s operations as a whole.
Back to top