Job ID: NS-1019012 Description:
HCSC is committed to diversity in the workplace and to providing equal opportunity and affirmative action to employees and applicants.We are an Equal Opportunity Employment / Affirmative Action employer dedicated to workforce diversity and a drug-free and smoke-free workplace. Drug screening and background investigation are required, as allowed by law. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
If you are an individual with a disability or a disabled veteran and need an accommodation or assistance in either using the Careers website or completing the application process, you can email us here to request reasonable accommodations.
Please note that only requests for accommodations in the application process will be returned. All applications, including resumes, must be submitted through HCSC's Career website on-line application process. If you have general questions regarding the status of an existing application, navigate to "my account" and click on "View your job submissions".
This position is responsible for designing enhancements and new business applications and/or information systems solutions through the integration of technical and business requirements; serving as a technical designer to identify the best solution and resulting technical specifications within limits of code environment; linking Business Analyst needs and Architect definition to technical solutions.
Required Job Qualifications
- Bachelor Degree and 2 years Information Technology OR Technical Certification and/or College Courses and 4 years Information Technology experience OR 6 years Information Technology experience.
- Knowledge of application configuration
- Knowledge of Big Data Analytics - HAVeN / HADOOP/ Autonomy / Vertica
- Knowledge of Cloud computing / SaaS / IaaS / PaaS technologies
- Knowledge of Integration Technologies - Tibco/Informatica/CAS
- Knowledge of Mobile technologies - Phonegap / iOS / Android / Java / HTML5
- Knowledge of Scripting Languages - BASH / PERL / PYTHON / RUBY
- Service Oriented Architecture - SOAP / REST
- Web Technologies - HTML/CSS/Java/ASP.Net/PHP/Ruby/C
- Rapid prototyping
- Requirements definition & management
- SDLC Methodology - Agile / Scrum / Iterative Development
- System Performance management
- Conceptual thinking
- Creative thinking
- Problem solving and analytical thinking
- Strong oral/written communication skills
Preferred Job Qualifications:
- Bachelors or Masters degree in Computer Science, MIS, or Information Technology
- Ability to execute
As the health care industry continues to rapidly transform, our IT team conceives, develops and delivers impactful technology solutions to support access to quality, affordable health care for our members. We are driven by our collective company purpose: To do everything in our power to stand with our members in sickness and in health®. Our IT team unleashes the power of this purpose through technology. We come to work every day to make a difference, and we deliver the highest quality and best solutions to our members."
Requirements: Expertise Information Technology Job Type Full-Time Regular Location TX - Richardson
Meet Some of HCSC's Employees
Allison audits operational and financial data throughout the business, helping to expose and mitigate risks, ensure compliance, and add value to HCSC’s operations as a whole.
Back to top