As the healthcare industry continues to rapidly transform, our IT team conceives, develops and delivers impactful technology solutions to support access to quality, affordable healthcare for our members. We are driven by our collective company purpose: To do everything in our power to stand with our members in sickness and in health®. Our IT team unleashes the power of this purpose through technology. We come to work every day to make a difference, and we deliver the highest quality and best solutions to our members.
This position is responsible for designing enhancements and new business applications and/or information systems solutions through integration of technical and business requirements; serving as technical designer to identify best solution and resulting technical specifications within limits of code environment; linking Business Analyst needs and Architect definition to technical solutions. This Systems Analyst will focus on our our IVR (Interactive Voice Response system).
Required Job Qualifications
- Bachelor Degree and 2 years Information Technology OR Technical Certification and/or College Courses and 4 year Information Technology experience OR 6 years Information Technology experience.
- Knowledge of application configuration
- Knowledge of Mobile technologies - Java / HTML5
- Requirements definition & management
- SDLC Methodology - Agile / Scrum / Iterative Development
- System Performance management
- Conceptual thinking
- Creative thinking
- Problem solving and analytical thinking
- Strong oral/written communication skills
Preferred Job Qualifications:
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science or Information Technology related
- Knowledge of IVR and Call center products
HCSC is committed to diversity in the workplace and to providing equal opportunity and affirmative action to employees and applicants. We are an Equal Opportunity Employment / Affirmative Action employer dedicated to workforce diversity and a drug-free and smoke-free workplace. Drug screening and background investigation are required, as allowed by law. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
Requirements: Expertise Information Technology Job Type Full-Time Regular Location IL - Chicago, TX - Richardson
Meet Some of HCSC's Employees
Allison audits operational and financial data throughout the business, helping to expose and mitigate risks, ensure compliance, and add value to HCSC’s operations as a whole.
Back to top