Supplier Management Specialist
This position is responsible for the management of key Suppliers and business relationships that are the responsibility of the division. Specific functions include; strategic supplier alignment, vendor selection, resourcing, contracting, performance management, relationship management and implementation of division's strategies supported by vendors. Coordination with internal areas and vendors to ensure vendor is meeting business expectations and contractual obligations, metrics and measures, financial management, contract management, and strategic realignment.
Required Job Qualifications:
• Bachelor's degree
• 5 years of experience in Health Care industry
• 3 years of project management experience
• Knowledge of current HCSC health care products offered to the external marketplace, and HCSC competition
• PC proficiency including Microsoft Office and databases
• Verbal and written communications skills
• Analytical skills including developing reports and presenting reports
Preferred Job Qualifications:
• Master degree in Business Administration or Health Management
HCSC is committed to diversity in the workplace and to providing equal opportunity and affirmative action to employees and applicants. We are an Equal Opportunity Employment / Affirmative Action employer dedicated to workforce diversity and a drug-free and smoke-free workplace. Drug screening and background investigation are required, as allowed by law. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
Requirements: Expertise Other Job Type Full-Time Regular Location IL - Chicago
Meet Some of HCSC's Employees
Allison audits operational and financial data throughout the business, helping to expose and mitigate risks, ensure compliance, and add value to HCSC’s operations as a whole.
Back to top