Student Health Sales Executive
This position is responsible for new sales of student health accounts in HCSC states through building alliances with health brokers, consultants, and universities. This position is accountable for meeting/exceeding goals and objectives including building relationships and negotiations. Work with the communications area on campaigns on launching products and enhancements.
• Bachelor Degree and 4 years sales and marketing experience OR 8 years sales and marketing experience.
• Possess current general agent license or obtain within company specifications.
• 6 years health insurance sales or account management experience.
• Knowledge of sales and marketing process, sales techniques, marketing channels, and managed care products.
• Relationship building with external constituents.
• PC proficiency including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and marketing databases.
PREFERRED JOB REQUIREMENTS:
Sales and marketing experience preferably student health experience
• Salesforce knowledge
• Bachelor's Degree.
• Supervisory/management experience.
This role will be focused on unversities in Texas & Oklahoma
HCSC is committed to diversity in the workplace and to providing equal opportunity and affirmative action to employees and applicants. We are an Equal Opportunity Employment / Affirmative Action employer dedicated to workforce diversity and a drug-free and smoke-free workplace. Drug screening and background investigation are required, as allowed by law. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
Requirements: Expertise Sales & Account Management, General Health Care, Government Programs, Other Job Type Full-Time Regular Location TX - Richardson
Back to top