Sr User Experience Designer
Job ID: CM-1018412 Description:
HCSC is committed to diversity in the workplace and to providing equal opportunity and affirmative action to employees and applicants.We are an Equal Opportunity Employment / Affirmative Action employer dedicated to workforce diversity and a drug-free and smoke-free workplace. Drug screening and background investigation are required, as allowed by law. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
If you are an individual with a disability or a disabled veteran and need an accommodation or assistance in either using the Careers website or completing the application process, you can email us here to request reasonable accommodations.
Please note that only requests for accommodations in the application process will be returned. All applications, including resumes, must be submitted through HCSC's Career website on-line application process. If you have general questions regarding the status of an existing application, navigate to "my account" and click on "View your job submissions".
We are looking for a user-experience (UX) designer responsible for conceiving and conducting user research, interviews and surveys, and translating them into sitemaps, wireframes and prototypes. You will also design the overall functionality of the product and iterate upon it to ensure a great user experience. You are the advocate for the user, you will need to understand their needs and expectations, and be their voice. As a member of the Digital User Experience Team (DUET) you will translate concepts into wireframes that lead the intuitive user experience.
Facilitate client's product visions by researching, conceiving, wire framing, sketching, and prototyping user experiences for digital products.
- Design and deliver wireframes and user journeys optimized for a wide range of devices and interfaces.
- Identify design problems and devise elegant solutions.
- Make strategic design and user-experience decisions related to core applications, and new, functions and features.
- Take a user-centered design approach and rapidly test and iterate your designs.
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders.
- Take smart risks and champion new ideas.
Required Job Qualifications:
- Bachelors Degree and 4 years of experience in User Experience and/or Human Factors Engineering.
- Experience gathering and prioritizing user requirements and designing user interface externals.
- Understand the limitations of the platform and the technology on which it will be delivered when designing new features and enhancements.
- Understand current and emerging e-commerce related technologies.
- Experience in applied UX research and design expertise in mobile and tablet solutions.
- PC experience and skills including Microsoft office applications of Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
Preferred Job Qualifications:
- Bachelor Degree in Marketing or Business Administration.
Requirements: Expertise Information Technology Job Type Full-Time Regular Location IL - Chicago
Meet Some of HCSC's Employees
Allison audits operational and financial data throughout the business, helping to expose and mitigate risks, ensure compliance, and add value to HCSC’s operations as a whole.
Back to top