Sr Test Data Analyst
As the health care industry continues to rapidly transform, our IT team conceives, develops and delivers impactful technology solutions to support access to quality, affordable health care for our members. We are driven by our collective company purpose: To do everything in our power to stand with our members in sickness and in health®. Our IT team unleashes the power of this purpose through technology. We come to work every day to make a difference, and we deliver the highest quality and best solutions to our members.
Job Purpose: This position is responsible for facilitating the provisioning and management of test data. Facilitate the creation of synthetic test data; fulfilling test data requirements from project teams.
- Facilitate test data requirements for environment and fulfillment with external org units
- Work with other organizations such as DevOps to facilitate the provisioning and management of test data
- Create and maintain test environment and data checklist for each implementation
- Work closely with Information / Data Architecture to leverage canonical data stores
- Coordinate design, implementation, and maintenance of common and product-specific test data solution
- Perform de-identification in support of contractual agreements
Required Job Qualifications:
- Bachelor Degree and 4 years Information Technology experience OR Technical Certification and/or College Courses and 6 years in Information Technology OR 8 years Information Technology experience.
- Experience in ALM/Excel.
- Experience in technologies testing.
- Experience in application and infrastructure integration.
- Experience in ITIL.
- Experience in Iterative / Agile / Scrum development.
- Experience in mobile testing.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
- Test data management tools
- Web Technologies - HTML/CSS/Java/ASP.Net/PHP/Ruby/C#
- Experience in SDLC methodology - Agile / Scrum / Iterative Development.
- Understanding of Demand Types and Delivery Methods.
- Knowledge of improvement and quality methodologies (Lean / LSS / Six Sigma).
- Testing metrics, reporting, trend analysis.
- Testing skills including but not limited to functional testing and/or regression testing.
- Testing methodologies and application domain knowledge.
- Ability to execute.
- Creative thinking.
- Detail oriented.
- Interpersonal skills.
- Address problems and escalate appropriately.
- Problem solving and analytical thinking skills.
- Teamwork and collaboration.
- Oral/written communication skills.
Preferred Job Qualifications:
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science or Information Technology.
- Continuous improvement and quality methodologies (Lean / LSS / Six Sigma).
- Test data management.
HCSC is committed to diversity in the workplace and to providing equal opportunity and affirmative action to employees and applicants. We are an Equal Opportunity Employment / Affirmative Action employer dedicated to workforce diversity and a drug-free and smoke-free workplace. Drug screening and background investigation are required, as allowed by law. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
Requirements: Expertise Information Technology Job Type Full-Time Regular Location IL - Chicago, TX - Richardson
Meet Some of HCSC's Employees
Allison audits operational and financial data throughout the business, helping to expose and mitigate risks, ensure compliance, and add value to HCSC’s operations as a whole.
Back to top