Sr Technical Analytics & Reporting Analyst
Job ID: DE-1018840 Description:
HCSC is committed to diversity in the workplace and to providing equal opportunity and affirmative action to employees and applicants.We are an Equal Opportunity Employment / Affirmative Action employer dedicated to workforce diversity and a drug-free and smoke-free workplace. Drug screening and background investigation are required, as allowed by law. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
If you are an individual with a disability or a disabled veteran and need an accommodation or assistance in either using the Careers website or completing the application process, you can email us here to request reasonable accommodations.
Please note that only requests for accommodations in the application process will be returned. All applications, including resumes, must be submitted through HCSC's Career website on-line application process. If you have general questions regarding the status of an existing application, navigate to "my account" and click on "View your job submissions".
This position is responsible for enterprise analytics, and report development, producing datasets and reports for analysis based on medium to high complexity relational and non-relational databases; designing and programming report logic; performing research and assisting in analyzing data related to the division strategic initiatives and broader research needs; interfacing between the business and divisional data teams to generate tools to be leveraged in building analysis and reports which are actionable within the business environment; working closely with customers to build relationships; and continuously gaining a deeper understanding of the division data in order to meet business needs; analyzing complex business problems and issues using data from internal and external sources to provide insight to decision-makers; identifying and interpreting trends and patterns in datasets to locate influences; creating specifications for reports and analysis based on business needs; functioning as subject matter expert on company databases, creating reports, insights and analytics related to Healthcare Effectiveness Data Information Set (HEDIS®) reporting, Quality Rating System (QRS) reporting, state specific reporting and other tasks associated with quality metrics reporting in support of the division.
- Bachelor Degree and 2 years of experience in data analysis, statistics or engineering OR 4 years of experience in data analysis, statistics or engineering.
- Experience in one or more of the following: SQL, Hadoop/Hive, Python/NumPy SAS, R, shell scripts or Java.
- Experience working with large and complex databases or in a data warehouse.
- Experience analyzing data to improve products or services.
- Experience with rapid protoyping of reports.
- Experience producing data sets and reports for analysis and verifying accuracy of reports.
- Experience augmenting databases with additional tables and familiarity with data modelling.
- Experience working on multiple projects simultaneously, both independently and as part of a team to accomplish goals.
- Problem solving and creative thinking skills.
- Communications skills to work across the organization to include interpersonal, written and oral communications skills.
PREFERRED JOB REQUIREMENTS:
- Bachelor in science, technology, math or engineering.
- Experience with advanced SQL concepts, analytic functions, or programming stored procedures.
- Experience/knowledge of HEDIS Certified Software, including QSI, QSHR.
Requirements: Expertise Analytics & Reporting Job Type Full-Time Regular Location IL - Naperville, IL - Chicago, TX - Richardson
Meet Some of HCSC's Employees
Allison audits operational and financial data throughout the business, helping to expose and mitigate risks, ensure compliance, and add value to HCSC’s operations as a whole.
Back to top