Sr Systems Analyst
This position is responsible for designing enhancements and new business applications and/or information systems solutions through integration of technical and business requirements; serving as technical designer to identify best solution and resulting technical specifications within limits of code environment; linking Business Analyst needs and Architect definition to technical solutions.
Required Job Qualifications
- Bachelor Degree and 4 years Information Technology OR Technical Certification and/or College courses and 6-year Information Technology experience OR 8 years Information Technology experience
- Knowledge of application configuration.
- Knowledge of Big Data Analytics - HADOOP
- Strong Teradata knowledge
- Strong SQL Understanding in Data Warehousing Environment
- Strong Knowledge of data automation tools
- Strong Knowledge of navigating and writing scripts in UNIX
- Knowledge of Scripting Languages - SHELL/BASH / PERL / PYTHON / RUBY
- Requirements definition & management
- SDLC Methodology - Agile / Scrum / Iterative Development
- System Performance management
- Rapid prototyping
- Conceptual thinking
- Creative thinking
- Problem solving and analytical thinking
Position can be located in Albuquerque, NM, Richardson, TX or Chicago, IL
There is no foreign Visa sponsorship for this role
HCSC is committed to diversity in the workplace and to providing equal opportunity and affirmative action to employees and applicants. We are an Equal Opportunity Employment / Affirmative Action employer dedicated to workforce diversity and a drug-free and smoke-free workplace. Drug screening and background investigation are required, as allowed by law. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
Expertise Analytics & Reporting Job Type Full-Time Regular Location TX - Richardson, IL - Chicago, NM - Albuquerque
Back to top