Sr Systems Analyst
As the healthcare industry continues to rapidly transform, our IT team conceives, develops and delivers impactful technology solutions to support access to quality, affordable healthcare for our members. We are driven by our collective company purpose: To do everything in our power to stand with our members in sickness and in health®. Our IT team unleashes the power of this purpose through technology. We come to work every day to make a difference, and we deliver the highest quality and best solutions to our members.
Job Purpose: This position is responsible for designing enhancements and new business applications and/or information systems solutions through integration of technical and business requirements; serving as technical designer to identify best solution and resulting technical specifications within limits of code environment; linking Business Analyst needs and Architect definition to technical solutions.
- Analyze systems and associated processes; create mapping of data elements from UI screen to backend distributor systems.
- Use a combination of process modeling, data modeling, information engineering and sampling to ensure concise and comprehensive functional and system requirements.
- Capable of investigating and quickly understanding the capabilities of existing systems and technologies already in use across a business area
- Knowledge of administrating code versioning / code merge tools.
- Knowledge of standard branching/merging practices in distributed version control tools.
- Knowledge of CI/CD tools such as Jenkins and UCD
Required Job Qualifications
- Bachelor Degree and 4 years Information Technology OR Technical Certification and/or College Courses and 6 year Information Technology experience OR 8 years Information Technology experience.
- Knowledge of application configuration
- Knowledge of - Java, Angular ,Spring Boot , Microservices.
- Understanding of Cloud technologies like PCF.
- SDLC Methodology - Agile / Scrum / Iterative Development
- System Performance management
- Conceptual thinking
- Creative thinking
- Problem solving and analytical thinking
- Strong oral/written communication skills.
Preferred Job Qualifications:
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science or Information Technology related
- Ability to execute
HCSC is committed to diversity in the workplace and to providing equal opportunity and affirmative action to employees and applicants. We are an Equal Opportunity Employment / Affirmative Action employer dedicated to workforce diversity and a drug-free and smoke-free workplace. Drug screening and background investigation are required, as allowed by law. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
Requirements: Expertise Information Technology Job Type Full-Time Regular Location TX - Richardson, IL - Chicago
Back to top