Sr Solutions Architect
Job ID: EG-1013558 Description:
HCSC is committed to diversity in the workplace and to providing equal opportunity and affirmative action to employees and applicants.We are an Equal Opportunity Employment / Affirmative Action employer dedicated to workforce diversity and a drug-free and smoke-free workplace. Drug screening and background investigation are required, as allowed by law. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
If you are an individual with a disability or a disabled veteran and need an accommodation or assistance in either using the Careers website or completing the application process, you can email us here to request reasonable accommodations.
Please note that only requests for accommodations in the application process will be returned. All applications, including resumes, must be submitted through HCSC's Career website on-line application process. If you have general questions regarding the status of an existing application, navigate to "my account" and click on "View your job submissions".
Senior member of a high performing team, responsible for executing on supplier governance solutions for strategic BPO and call center suppliers in support of the HCSC business operations. Responsible for fostering business critical relationships, and managing performance for strategic Tier 1 suppliers that are critical to the organization. This position is accountable for managing and measuring the metrics of success, ensuring suppliers are delivering on business needs, driving supplier performance improvements and mitigating suppler risk. Provides oversight and direction to external third party vendors to ensure adherence to HCSC standards and requirements.
Key responsibilities include:
- Executing supplier governance (supplier performance management) for Tier 1 suppliers (i.e. segmentation, strategic business reviews, risk assessments and contingency plans); continually mature processes over time
- Partnering with teams within HCSC operations to validate and manage SLAs and govern supplier contracts
- Serve as a point of escalation for issues related to supplier performance
- Utilize tools and assist in creating reports to measure supplier health
- Ensure strong relationships are built with suppliers in order to influence effectively
- Foster relationships within cross-functional teams (including Privacy, Audit, Legal and Security leaders) to deliver efficient solutions that improve the performance of internal operations and external supplier relationships
This position is responsible for supporting the management and governance of key vendors and business relationships, by ensuring adherence to contractual terms and conditions and supports enforcement of penalties and contract modifications. Additional functions may include; vendor selection, solicitation, and negotiation; SLA establishment and contract execution; vendor presentations; implementation of divisional strategies supported by vendors; contract renewal and on-going evaluation; invoice validation, and support the development and implementation of operational processes that support vendor interaction with HCSC. This position may also be responsible for monitoring trends and industry's best practices and for proactively raising recommendations to improve value or business outcomes.
- Bachelors Degree OR 6 years of experience in vendor management with a focus in BPO or Call Center Outsourcing.
- Minimum 4 years of experience in vendor management
- Minimum 4 years of experience developing and managing SLAs.
- Knowledge of risk, compliance, and audit competencies.
- Negotiation skills and ability to influence.
- Vendor management experience.
- Experience with process design, integration, implementation and continues improvement.
- Experience developing, reviewing contracts and recommending improvements. Verbal and written communications skills.
- Analytical skills including developing reports and presenting reports.
PREFERRED JOB REQUIREMENTS:
- Masters Degree preferably in Business Administration
- Knowledge of HCSC internal SLAs and related Performance Guarantees.
Requirements: Expertise Procurement / Strategic Sourcing Job Type Full-Time Regular Location IL - Chicago
Meet Some of HCSC's Employees
Allison audits operational and financial data throughout the business, helping to expose and mitigate risks, ensure compliance, and add value to HCSC’s operations as a whole.
Back to top