Sr Project Manager
Job ID: PP-1019160 Description:
HCSC is committed to diversity in the workplace and to providing equal opportunity and affirmative action to employees and applicants.We are an Equal Opportunity Employment / Affirmative Action employer dedicated to workforce diversity and a drug-free and smoke-free workplace. Drug screening and background investigation are required, as allowed by law. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
If you are an individual with a disability or a disabled veteran and need an accommodation or assistance in either using the Careers website or completing the application process, you can email us here to request reasonable accommodations.
Please note that only requests for accommodations in the application process will be returned. All applications, including resumes, must be submitted through HCSC's Career website on-line application process. If you have general questions regarding the status of an existing application, navigate to "my account" and click on "View your job submissions".
This position is responsible for leading large complex projects or a program with a number of sub-projects; ensuring the project scope is aligned with the stated business objectives; setting and managing customer expectations; managing and escalating issues and changes; developing and maintaining relationships with project stakeholders to obtain project objectives while working in a matrix project environment; and having a thorough understanding of Systems Development Life Cycle and project management and enterprise processes.
- Bachelor Degree with 5 years project management experience OR 7 years project management experience.
- Familiarity and experience with Project Management Methodologies (i.e. Project Management Institute
- Understanding of project financial tracking including monitoring and reporting on budget expenditures
- Negotiations, influence others and manage conflict
- Problem solving skills
- Verbal and written communication skills
- Work independently and within a team environment
- Analytical skills
- Leadership skills, including meeting facilitation
- Balance multiple tasks simultaneously
- Experience with MS Office
PREFERRED JOB REQUIREMENTS:
- Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification
- Health care acumen and HCSC experience
- Comfort/poise with senior management
- Strong Infrastructure (end user equipment) experience, e.g., leading cross-functional teams for technical infrastructure development & expansion initiatives (moves, new facilities, site expansions, consolidations) including distribution of laptops, desktops, peripherals, servers, voice, etc.
- Thrive in fast paced environment
- Ability to travel
- Willing to work evenings and weekend
Requirements: Expertise Information Technology Job Type Full-Time Regular Location IL - Chicago, TX - Richardson
Meet Some of HCSC's Employees
Allison audits operational and financial data throughout the business, helping to expose and mitigate risks, ensure compliance, and add value to HCSC’s operations as a whole.
Back to top