Sr Platform Business Product Consultant - Teradata
As the healthcare industry continues to rapidly transform, our IT team conceives, develops and delivers impactful technology solutions to support access to quality, affordable health care for our members. We are driven by our collective company purpose: To do everything in our power to stand with our members in sickness and in health®. Our IT team unleashes the power of this purpose through technology. We come to work every day to make a difference, and we deliver the highest quality and best solutions to our members.
This position is accountable for the strategy, delivery, and operations of multiple platform technologies. It will work with Health Analytics users to understand, predict & manage platform demand and perform run oversight to ensure platforms are being used as intended. It will oversee and coordinate platform updates and new platform implementations.
Required Job Qualifications:
• Bachelor's Degree and 5 years of data and analytics experience OR 9 years of data and analytics experience
• Knowledge of platform areas
• Knowledge of IT infrastructure and IT application technologies and application development platforms and/or languages
• Experience managing demands from multiple stakeholders while optimizing resources
• Ability to simplify and standardize complex concepts and/or processes
• Business acumen
• Oral & written communication skills
• Customer relationship management
• Ability to influence, prioritize, make trade-offs, and manage workload
• Interpersonal skills
• Leadership, strategic vision, and entrepreneurship
• Ability to navigate organizational dynamics
• Adaptability/ability to manage change
• Teamwork, consensus-building, and collaboration
• Problem-solving and/or analytical thinking
Preferred Job Qualifications:
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, MIS or related field
• Experience with Teradata
• Experience with DB2, Oracle or SQL a plus
• Experience with change to Data Capture
• Knowledge of IBM Infosphere a plus
• Experience with Master Data Capture
• Understanding of Data Movement and Data Stage
HCSC is committed to diversity in the workplace and to providing equal opportunity and affirmative action to employees and applicants. We are an Equal Opportunity Employment / Affirmative Action employer dedicated to workforce diversity and a drug-free and smoke-free workplace. Drug screening and background investigation are required, as allowed by law. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
Requirements: Expertise Information Technology Job Type Full-Time Regular Location IL - Chicago, TX - Richardson
Meet Some of HCSC's Employees
Aparna H.Sr. Tooling DevOps Engineer
Aparna coordinates with her team in Chicago as they work to activate a wide range of applications onto newer platforms while acclimating users to the new apps and processes.
Back to top